Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old September 12th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #1
NephthysWrath
Untouched Beauty

Default Bikini Razor Bumps

I read this in a magazine and thought I'd share. I haven't used it yet, so if you guys want me to guinnea pig it and report back, let me know. Anyway, it's a way of preventing razor burn after shaving and of taking care of already there burn.

1c. plain yogurt
1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced

Put ingredients in a blender and blend together. Apply to bikini area and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water, and yeah. You're done.

I got it from the July/August Health Magazine. I couldn't put their exact words because it was a copy for the MD's office and I didn't want to take it. I was already annoyed that someone had ripped out another feature that I wanted to read. Anyway, I'll try to find time to mix this up and probably use it saturday morning. I'll report back. I'm figuring it can be used on the whole leg, but that would require an awful lot of yogurt and cucumbers.

NephthysWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:08 AM   #2
eiyela
Captivating Beauty

That is going to be quite a bit of stuff. I'll bet that would be enough fo a whole leg.

And cucumber is Great for irritation. Feels really good on sunburns.