Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #21
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaydana
I've been lining the radiator with bowls of water. Drying laundry in here makes it very difficult to move around the room and I'm a clumsy fool so I have a tendency to trip over it and knock it all over. Could do with some of those things that hang over the radiators to dry stuff on, radiators seem to be the only things I don't routinely walk into...

Your making me wish i had a radiator! im the same way but i only am in my room to sleep so i figure why not. I lay everything out towels on my dresser, highboy, and over boxes lol. Ako is still going fine started my retinol and havent been dry at all.

Nail Blog ~[url]http://polishedpisces.blogspot.com/~[/url]
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #22
Kaydana
Sparkling Beauty

Don't have enough surface space to do that. I practically live in my room so I need to be able to move around it. Got a drying rack thing but it takes up space right in the middle of the room, might try drying stuff in here when I'm out though, or at night when I don't need to be moving around the room. It's so dry in here at the minute it'll probably dry really quickly.
Kaydana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #23
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaydana
Don't have enough surface space to do that. I practically live in my room so I need to be able to move around it. Got a drying rack thing but it takes up space right in the middle of the room, might try drying stuff in here when I'm out though, or at night when I don't need to be moving around the room. It's so dry in here at the minute it'll probably dry really quickly.

Ahhh i vaugely remember having a useable bed room......sigh. I do my laundry at night so i guess that another reason it doesnt bug me i only see it laying it out, when i get out of the shower, and then its morning and its dry.

I finally got around to wearing makeup ith the ako on it worked great! Went on smoother and didnt look crusty or change the color . Just have to remember to blot my lids because they are so creased they hold the oil from the night before.

Old January 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #24
Kaydana
Sparkling Beauty

Good to know it works under make up. I haven't tried it yet. I rarely wear make up, my skin has to be in a really really good mood or make up makes it look worse, not better.
Kaydana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #25
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Just thought is update that im still using AKO daily, am and pm when its dry out. Works well doesnt seem to contribute to my ance or make me too greasy

Old March 25th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #26
Aredhel77
Alluring Beauty

That's great Natalia - a pretty cheap option too I would think! I've used peach kernel oil - and loved the way it made my skin feel - but I think I've developed a slight sensitivity to it - which has never happened to me with an oil before (my skin goes a bit red for a while when I use it plain). That's a bit odd. I rarely get skin sensitivities. However, I've added it to my blend of other oils and that's working well for me. I really should be more simple in my approach though! (I went and bought just about every oil I could think of for their anti-ageing properties and blended them together LOL. It's my super-oil ).
Aredhel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #27
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aredhel77
That's great Natalia - a pretty cheap option too I would think! I've used peach kernel oil - and loved the way it made my skin feel - but I think I've developed a slight sensitivity to it - which has never happened to me with an oil before (my skin goes a bit red for a while when I use it plain). That's a bit odd. I rarely get skin sensitivities. However, I've added it to my blend of other oils and that's working well for me. I really should be more simple in my approach though! (I went and bought just about every oil I could think of for their anti-ageing properties and blended them together LOL. It's my super-oil ).

Too bad about the sensitivity issue . That happend to me alot unfortunatly. Glad its ok in a blend. Lol i think your super oil is cute. I am allergic to peaches so im wary to use the oil though i cant say ive ever seen it in anything ove bought.