Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old November 8th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #11
FrozenBritannia
Elegant Beauty

I am so going to try this! Thanks for the links aredhel77!!
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #12
Angelistarr
Sparkling Beauty

If u do it yourself, it might be helpful to keep a warm wash cloth nearby. The hairs will go everywhere and the warmth should help soothe the skin as well

[SIZE="1"][B]2c/3a:MC:III
Current: maintaining APL (until after boot camp!)
Current Goal: WAIST!![/B][/SIZE]
Angelistarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #13
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Just an FYI, you can get your brows waxed for free on your birthday at an ULTA that has a brow bar. It has to be on your exact birthday and you have to show your drivers license. You should tip the girl who does it for you but the service is free.

I get my face and neck threaded. I am not able to do it all that often because the closest threader girls are 3 hours away. Sure it can be a little painful but so what? I love the results.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #14
Aredhel77
Alluring Beauty

I could really do with getting my neck threaded LOL - the hairs there are very coarse and dark. I hit my 30s and started sprouting hair in odd places I've never thought to find out where it's done locally (I'm in the UK).

Well, I have to admit that I haven't threaded since my initial experiment - but it was more successful than the coily threading 'tool' I bought from Ebay - I ought to follow the links I found again and give it another go! I found the metal thing is great for picking up the fine 'vellus' hairs but ignores the coarser ones - how odd! They're the ones that bother me! (^^^ >>> smiley added for appropriate hairiness )
Aredhel77 is offline   Reply With Quote