Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 15th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1
truepeacenik
Dazzling Beauty

Default Because the net has failed... Jeans storage

I don't have a bunch of jeans. I have three, if you count corduroy, and one dressy trouser that isn't denim.
So far they are folded and stacked in a drawer.
The only video I can find suggests folding and putting in a drawer on edge, like file folders. Cool. That's how I store my printed T-shirts.

All the male oriented answers said on floor, over a chair/exercise equipment or hung by belt loops.
So I wondered, what to the savvy TBB/LHC folks male and female, do? Assume you'd have someone looking. Don't tell me of laziness, unless it happens to work!
truepeacenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I save all the pants hangers , like the ones that jammy pants come on (surprise there, not!) and hang them by the waist band, folded.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #3
TessieAnn
Untouched Beauty

I also hang jeans and slacks (mine and DH's) either by the waist with clamp hangers or folded over a slacks hanger. Although, I do fold DH's jeans and put them in a stack on the closet shelf.
TessieAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #4
FrozenBritannia
Elegant Beauty

We fold and stack in my house. Pants that are too big go in a downstairs closet folded in half through a hanger.
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #5
Delila
Enticing Beauty

Jeans? Folded over a hanger, or just folded on a shelf.

Weirdly enough I don't currently own any jeans that fit since I got fed up with wearing nothing BUT jeans for a long time. When my last pair wore out I didn't replace them. (but I do have a few pair that are too small, presumably in the hope that someday I'll be less overweight and actually wear them, LOL!)
Delila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #6
browneyedsusan
natural beauty

I fold them on a shelf in the closet. Here in the midwest, we wear jeans like it's our job. I have 4 pair that look okay for public, and 2 pair that are grubby--wearing VERY thin on the thighs/rear--that I wear for house or yard work. ( I don't dare wear these in public, just in case one of those thin places decides to blow!)
browneyedsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #7
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Im boring and have shallow drawers for standard denim i fold in quarters for thin stretch denim it depends on how much room i have sometimes i fold sometimes i roll.

Nail Blog ~[url]http://polishedpisces.blogspot.com/~[/url]
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #8
biogirl87
Radiant Beauty

I have all jeans/pants I'm wearing in a given season hanging on the hanger they were on when on the rack in the store. When I go jean shopping, I always ask cashiers if I can the hangers. The few jeans that don't get racks (mostly summer jeans in the winter or winter jeans in the summer) are stored folded up on the rack in my closet.
Growing till BSL (for now)
biogirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #9
Dovetail
Raw Beauty

Ugh I really need to reorganize my drawers. We had an extra room with a closet the husband was using. but he needed the space for other things so now all out clothes are crammed in one room :c My jeans are folded and set in a drawer but the husband's are stacked in the closet on the shelf since they are too bulky and take up all the drawer space.

[CENTER][COLOR=purple][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img26/7744/sleepingtotorofreeiconb.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=purple] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]

[/COLOR]
Dovetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #10
JamieLeigh
Radiant Beauty

I don't have very many pairs that fit (I'm losing weight), so the ones I wear are folded in one of my dresser drawers, and the rest that don't fit are folded and stacked on top of the mobile closet (my house is old enough not to have closets. Ugh.).

I like the "file folder" idea...I may use that when/if I get more clothes that fit me. Right now, since I'm bouncing between about 4 pairs of jeans, black leggings and a couple of pairs of black slacks, space isn't an issue.