Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Movin' It
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 18th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Default Anyone doing this?

Im going to sounda little silly but anyone ever try to squuze in workout in odd ways? Like me i do second position squats (can you tell i used to dance ) while brushing my teeth. And i do squats and lunges while putting dirty closes in the washer. I also sort of do calf "springs" while vaccuming/dusting/cleaning the bathroom. How do you all squeeze in exercise around the house?
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

Oh my yes, I certainly try to do the same thing. I have a post it in my car that says, "chin up Kegel" as a reminder to do those two exercises whilst driving. There are any number of strength, core, and stretching things that can be done during all kinds of routine activities.
Old January 20th, 2010, 04:26 AM   #3
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Oh yay i feel less odd now . Hehehehe i would do kegals in the car but i think too much an get this crazed look on my face! I save those for home in the peace of my bedroom or shower lol.
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:50 AM   #4
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

I've been thinking that with a little planning, I could get an amazing amount of beneficial work done just during my normal activities. I keep reading that exercise broken up into pieces still is very good for you.