Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Swap Spot
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #1
Peggy E.
Dazzling Beauty

Default The Holy Cow Necklace!

If it's out there, you can be pretty darn sure I'm gonna find it! And I found this, which arrived a couple of days ago.

It's brand new, though "vintage" in feel, and surprisingly comfortable to wear. Just doesn't go with anything I own and having spent money on the necklace, don't really feel I can afford to turn around and buy something new to wear to go with it! In my old "flush" days, yeah, but them days is long gone.... (

So, here it is in all it's glory for that lovelies of TBB! It is 28" long, including the glorious disc pendant. The beading is tight and well done and I'm selling below the original $45+ shipping price, so it's a bargain!

I've also put the link to the eBay seller, from whom it was purchased, if more info is sought.

If interested, please PM me, or e-mail me at plelliott@charter.net, if you can't PM. The price includes shipping to all but the further planets in the solar system, and even those planets would be negotiable!

Somebody want to give this lovely an appreciable home?! For $33.00, paypal preferred, but we'll talk if other forms of payment are necessary, it can be drawing all eyes in the room to YOU!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190270654183
Peggy E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #2
Piffyanne
Untouched Beauty

I know this thread is probably closed, but can I see what it looked like? I'm a nosey piff!

ETA: this is a Super-Zombie from 2009, everyone. I revived it because I was curious. Please don't pester her with bids for the booty!
Piffyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #3
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

She probably removed the link once the necklace sold.
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #4
Calaelen
Untouched Beauty

Piff, you and I are so like it is scary. I'm dying to see the necklace too, but am afraid this may be one of those dreams that will never be fulfilled.
Calaelen is offline   Reply With Quote