Old August 10th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #71
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Sounds good to me.

I'll post here again once I'm back.
Old September 19th, 2009, 05:16 PM   #72
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Still on for a Denman order, Liluri? I actually found my missing one (yay!) but will happily order a backup or two!

I might mention it over in the Aussie thread and see if anyone else is interested as well...
Old September 20th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #73
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae~
Still on for a Denman order, Liluri? I actually found my missing one (yay!) but will happily order a backup or two!

I might mention it over in the Aussie thread and see if anyone else is interested as well...

I'm in I have to go look at the site again so let me know when you need an order and money by
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 05:00 AM   #74
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I'm fairly open to suggestion, actually.... I pretty much know what I want, but am also in no real rush. If there's a particular time frame that suits you, please just say so.

Otherwise, maybe we could aim to put the order in, in another couple of weeks - say, 10 October? I have a dentist appointment on the 8th, so I will need some cheering up about then!
Old September 25th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #75
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, even though it's a very small order - just Liluri and I, I believe - I have started a new thread here for the Denman GO, just too keep it all together and not clog up this thread.

Can't wait to get these brushes. I need a backup brush for my D41... I was so glad I eventually found it, but was gutted when I thought I'd lost it!