Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old March 24th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #21
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Apparently, the turnaround time for an item is only a few days, so that won't be a problem. Whatever the orders end up being - as an example, the fork I will order is not currently listed in the wood I want - if they don't have the stock on hand at that time, they will make it in just a few days.
Old March 24th, 2008, 03:43 AM   #22
DecafJane
Raw Beauty

Ah, fantastic - so we can do custom orders as well.
DecafJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #23
tigerlily
Untouched Beauty

Sounds good. How do you think would be best for us in NZ to pay? (haven't done anything like this before, I buy stuff on trademe, but its just a matter of transfering money to someones bank account)
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #24
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I think bank transfer is going to be the easiest way. You might want to check with your bank as to what if any charges there might be, and what information (on top of standard BSB code and account number) they might need? I might need to give you the Swift code as well?

I can PM or email you my bank account details once we get to that point, but in case it makes a difference to the charges, I'm with the Commonwealth Bank.

Last edited by Rae~ : March 24th, 2008 at 07:33 PM.
Rae~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #25
Rose_Red
Raw Beauty

That date is fine with me, I'm okay waiting a bit as well if it's an issue for people.

And I'm more than happy to have you organising it, Rae Would paypal to you also be an option for payment?
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #26
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I do have a paypal account, but I've used it to receive money only a couple of times, and I've been caught out before by costs so I will just have to double check what those costs are, as I will have to pass them on. I doubt it's huge, but it does add up.
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #27
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, so according to the fees page on the Paypal site, since I have a Personal account, if you pay from a Paypal account that is funded by a card - either debit or credit - then the fees will be:

- 3.4% plus $0.30 AUD for domestic transactions
- 4.4% plus $0.30 AUD for cross-border transactions*

From what I can see, those would be the only fees, but if anyone more familiar with paypal knows any different, please let me know.

*For payments from NZ using paypal, I would just request that they be send in Australian dollars, please (an option you can select when you go to pay).
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:34 PM   #28
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, I think I've got all the info together now, so I've posted a thread for the Etta Mae GO here. I've delayed it by a week compared to what I suggested earlier, just in case some people need time to think. So now you've got 2 1/2 weeks to make up your mind. I'd rather delay it a bit and maybe get more orders - and perhaps a better discount.

There's more info over in the other thread, but just to let everyone know, the group discounts are:
... Up to $100 - 5%
... $101 - 199 - 12%
... $200 - 400 - 20%
... $401 & up - 25%

And if we get over $100, the int'l shipping will be FREE... bonus.

If you are keen but the dates don't suit, please just post in the other thread - I'm sure we could delay a bit more if need be.

Cheers
Old March 26th, 2008, 02:24 AM   #29
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae~
OK, so according to the fees page on the Paypal site, since I have a Personal account, if you pay from a Paypal account that is funded by a card - either debit or credit - then the fees will be:

I'd suggest the paypal calculator I've done a few transations with no issues this way it has an I want to receive amount that calculates their fees if that helps you
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2008, 02:58 AM   #30
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Thanks for the tip, Liluri - much appreciated. I'll have a look at that, it sounds very useful.