Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old March 21st, 2008, 10:01 PM   #1
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Default GOs to Australia - generic thread for getting organised

I have a couple of items (various sources) I'd love to order, but we all know the deal - shipping costs etc etc - and I've held off. So, I thought I'd start a thread here, and people could indicate interest in a possible item, make suggestions etc.

Each time we get a critical mass of enough people, we can spin off a proper thread for that GO, but I thought this could be the core thread to watch/subscribe to (if you so wish) so that you know when a new one is started.

Sound good?

(Naturally, this is not EXCLUSIVELY for Aussies, but there would be very few countries where it sould be beneficial to participate in the GO, then pay for it to be forwarded on... maybe just New Zealand.)
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

And, to start, I'll register interest in possible GOs to:

- Etta Mae on etsy (which is LHC Pookatrina)
- Ficcare

(I only want one item from each so when ordering alone, the shipping really makes that one item expensive!)

Last edited by Rae~ : March 21st, 2008 at 10:19 PM.
Rae~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM   #3
Rose_Red
Raw Beauty

Oooh I'm definitely interested!! Especially Etta Mae - I was only just looking at her forks yesterday and bemoaning the cost of shipping.

I'd also be interested in Ketylo at some stage - though if I remember correctly, shipping may not be so bad from them.
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Cool! I am actually much more keen to do an Etta Mae order than a Ficcare one anyway.

Hopefully there might be others interested as well.

ETA: Do you have a link for Ketylos? I can't seem to find one on my link list, although I know I've seen them before...
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:04 AM   #5
Rose_Red
Raw Beauty

Ketylo's homepage: http://www.ketylo.com/servlet/StoreFront
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:50 AM   #6
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Oh, d'oh. For some reason I was thinking ketylos were sold through a website with a name OTHER than "ketylo". Der.

Thanks, RR.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:41 AM   #7
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

I'm interested in either as well as interested in hair ringz and heavenly harvest too.

I was going to wait until the spring/autumn sale for a ficcare which shouldn't be too far in the future Rae~
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 10:05 AM   #8
Nastasska
Enticing Beauty

Location: On the day of the dead when the year too dies must the youngest open the oldest hills

I'm interested too
Nastasska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM   #9
DecafJane
Raw Beauty

Count me in, too! (Especially for group discounts - woohoo!)
DecafJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:03 PM   #10
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Liluri - sounds like a plan based on experience! I'm in no real rush for the Ficcare order, so that would work well. I just want another large Superclip. And I've never seen those hair ringz before - they look interesting. I couldn't find any details on their site of how big they are, though?

DecafJane & Natasska - woot, more peeps. Cool. Just let us know if you guys are interested in anything in particular.