Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 24th, 2008, 05:50 AM   #11
Lize
Natural Beauty

Nightshade - You have such amazing hair and really great progress! Happy second anniversary!!!
Lize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:40 AM   #12
cindy58
Untouched Beauty

Your hair looks wonderful! I also really like the line in your signature here -- it made me go look at your hairsticks! You're very creative!
cindy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:43 AM   #13
frannyg
Captivating Beauty

Nightshade, there are not enough words in the English language to express what an inspiration you've been to me (and I am aware that you know all of the words in the English language, as well as their correct usage ).

Your constant support and the hard work you've put into giving excellent information at LHC has been invaluable and I am so very appreciative.

As to your hair, it looks beautiful. Your length goal has been reached, and I am looking forward along with you to that day when your goal of chemical free hair is reached as well.
[IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/oopiedoop11/Hair/TBB_zpsd04fa98d.jpg[/IMG]
1a/f/ii ///18/28/36
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong--Mohandas Gandhi

[/CENTER]
frannyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #14
Gemma
Dazzling Beauty

Is it really just the two years, Nightshade? I always got the impression that you'd been there forever. You're definitely one of my favourite gurus.

Your hair is so beautiful.
Gemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #15
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I love progress pics! Your hair looks so nice. It was beautiful when you joined LHC but now it's omg wow. I need the "thud" smilie here. I love the rosette bun with the fork.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #16
Shermie Girl
Elegant Beauty

Happy Anniversary, Nightshade. Your hair looks fantastic. It is so shiny and healthy-looking. You have made such wonderful progress with it. Cheers to you and to another lovely growing year.
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM   #17
Lixie
Raw Beauty

Happy second anniversary, Nightshade!

Your hair looks wonderful, I've always very much admired it and am glad you're posting here at TBB.
Lixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #18
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

nightshade: your hair looks great... you have always been one of my hair idols ever since joining... and seeing pictures of your hennaed hair helped me make the jump to using henna myself... at first i didnt want to do it because i have naturally auburn hair but your hair always looked so healthy so i did it and i love it... i also love the way your hair does not have blunt ends... i dont think ive had blunt ends since i was a kid.. anyway your hair looks great! happy anniversary
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #19
brokenwings
Natural Beauty

Your hair is so beautiful! I love the colour, the last ones (as you also) it has a lot of shine and now you are really really a long hair woman i also has noticed that you are a very sweet person with all of the others that are starting so i am also thanking you for that. Happy to have people like you around this threads
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #20
WavyGal
Untouched Beauty

Happy anniversary! You have gorgeous hair! I love the colors and texture!
WavyGal is offline   Reply With Quote