Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 30th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #21
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I like both white and yellow gold. SS is great too. I used to wear only yellow gold. Back then white gold seemed kind of old lady to me but now I love it. I can change my mind can't I? Most of the time I wear some of each. I have a monogramed yellow gold pinky ring I've almost daily since I got it for Christmas in the 11th grade. I rarely take it off even if the rest of my jewelry is all white metal. In the past few years I've been drawn to pieces that are a mix of white and yellow. Then I wear other pieces of both colors. I find I prefer the white metal in the summer as they look icier and cooler. Mostly my jewelry choices of the day are based on mood and outfit. I'm always checking out other women's jewelry to see how they put it together.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #22
Rosa.Damascena
Untouched Beauty

I like silver most of all. I only wear earrings (necklaces, rings and other jewelry bother me to much) and those mostly in oriental style.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:04 AM   #23
Bijou
Untouched Beauty

I usually wear silver because it looks good on me.
When I wear jewelry with pearls I look so old (I see my granny in the mirror then)... The same with gold, except for art nouveau jewelry. I like art nouveau very much (Bijou → art nouveau → lust !!!) and it comes a lot in gold so I do wear it.

Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:13 PM   #24
.Amanaka.
Raw Beauty

I like both. Right now most of the jewelry that I wear is silver toned, but I know that I look good in gold, and that's what I plan to have my class ring (if I buy myself one) done in.

I think that a lot of my relatives think I look better in silver though, as that's what they tend to buy me.
.Amanaka. is offline   Reply With Quote