Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 25th, 2008, 09:35 PM   #1
SueBee
Untouched Beauty

Default Yellow-colored titanium nose screw

I am thinking about buyinig this little honey...http://www.bodyartforms.com/productd...ProductID=1795

My coloring is warm with yellow undertones. I look better in yellow gold, terrible in white metals.

Can anyone tell me if they think yellow-colored titanium would be crazy-bright or maybe worth a try?
SueBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #2
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Honestly, I don't think it would be crazy bright at all. The exposed metal is so little that you'll hardly see it
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #3
SueBee
Untouched Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlily
Honestly, I don't think it would be crazy bright at all. The exposed metal is so little that you'll hardly see it
That's what I was hoping to hear.
...and thanks for your replies, Kimberlily.
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:51 PM   #4
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Glad to be of service
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #5
Beldaran
Raw Beauty

I agree that the gem will cover most of it, but I'd think if you were to get earrings or something in that color, it would be crazy bright. Which isn't always bad.
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #6
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

I have that exact one in light blue ti with blue zircon gem. You can hardly see the light blue metal, but its just enough that its obviously not plain metal colored. I think yellow would look nice, what color gem did you have in mind? Oh make sure you get it straight and take it to your piercer to bend, I had a prebent I had to send back because it didn't fit well.
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #7
SueBee
Untouched Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaniesiam
I think yellow would look nice,
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaniesiam
what color gem did you have in mind?
Peridot green. That's one reason I was hoping the yellow wouldn't be too overly bright. I think wild yellow with the peridot green would be a lovely and vivid combo, just not necessarily on my honker. Anyway, like Kimberlily said, there might not be enough metal showing to be too bad.
Kwaniesiam, while I have you on the line, I assume yours is just below the crease as well?
Old March 1st, 2008, 11:00 AM   #8
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

I don't have any good pictures of my nose, but I think it is just in front of the crease, if that makes sense. The crease on my nose is very small, so my piercer opted to put it just out of the way of it. Peridot and yellow would go nicely, I have a peridot screw on plain polish titanium and it doesn't really stand out that much. Too bad I never wear gold...

The metal doesn't show that much unless you're looking directly at it from the front, and even then it's not too bad. If you're worried about size you can always get 1.5 mm instead. http://www.bodyartforms.com/productd...ProductID=1794

HTH, and when you order, make sure you type "imbrue" in the discount box for 10% off
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote