Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old April 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM   #1
tommy116
Untouched Beauty

Default OCM with Mild Acne?

Hi,

I have read up on the OCM however I have mild acne. I feel that my acne is generally as a result of blocked pores anyway so the OCM should cleanse those.

I'd like to get input from people that have applied the OCM however also have acne.

Thanks.

Tom.
tommy116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2010, 07:17 PM   #2
divadoll
Untouched Beauty

What is your mixture like?
divadoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2010, 08:57 PM   #3
tommy116
Untouched Beauty

Thanks for the reply.

I have Sensitive, Dry, Non Pigmented and Tight Skin. So I'm thinking like 10% castor oil, 90% Olive Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil.
tommy116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:53 PM   #4
divadoll
Untouched Beauty

If you have clogged pores... give this a try.

Massage the OCM on your face for a good 20minutes. Just massage well into the areas that you think are clogged. It will moisturize the dry areas and clear more of the clogs. Once you have done so for about 20minutes, use a toner to remove the oils. You'll be Amazed how much crap you get! Use a non-alcohol based toner because you said your skin is dry. I use witch hazel and some lavender hydrosol and hyalauric ?? acid with a cotton pad. Use a couple of times a week so you don't irritate your face with the rubbing and the wiping.

Let me know how it goes.

My formulation is at 20% castor, 20% grapeseed and 59% jojoba, 0.5 neroli EO and 0.5 jasmine EO. My skin is normal tho.
divadoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:18 PM   #5
cinammonkisses
Untouched Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by divadoll
If you have clogged pores... give this a try.

Massage the OCM on your face for a good 20minutes. Just massage well into the areas that you think are clogged. It will moisturize the dry areas and clear more of the clogs. Once you have done so for about 20minutes, use a toner to remove the oils. You'll be Amazed how much crap you get! Use a non-alcohol based toner because you said your skin is dry. I use witch hazel and some lavender hydrosol and hyalauric ?? acid with a cotton pad. Use a couple of times a week so you don't irritate your face with the rubbing and the wiping.

I'm curious, why would toner be more beneficial for her to use than steaming with the hot cloth and removing the oils that way?
cinammonkisses is offline   Reply With Quote