Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old May 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #51
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Nastasska, the Ficcare GO has gone ahead; the thread is here.

We had to move fairly quickly before Headgames increased their prices, so I'm sorry to say that the order is already in. I am not sure that you'd be able to join at this stage...
Old May 25th, 2008, 07:31 AM   #52
Nastasska
Enticing Beauty

Location: On the day of the dead when the year too dies must the youngest open the oldest hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae~
Nastasska, the Ficcare GO has gone ahead; the thread is here.

We had to move fairly quickly before Headgames increased their prices, so I'm sorry to say that the order is already in. I am not sure that you'd be able to join at this stage...
That's OK It just means I should check in here more often
Nastasska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 07:43 AM   #53
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I wish we could at least mention GOs on LHC, just to alert people who might be interested, to come across and check for an update.

PS - Don't take my word for it; there's always the very slight chance that AprilElf *might* be able to add you to the order.... it might be worth checking with her.
Old May 26th, 2008, 05:55 AM   #54
AprilElf~
Natural Beauty

PMing you Nastasska!
Old June 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #55
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, Liluri and I are going ahead with an order from Little Seven, probably in the next day or so. If anyone has changed their mind and wants to join, pls drop me a PM asap.

Yay for gorgeous earrings.

Cheers
Old June 20th, 2008, 01:58 AM   #56
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

I'm wondering if there is any interest in an order from tenderheaded in the future? I'm looking at buying a comb from them.

I've given up on a flexi 8 order because of the poor response.
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #57
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

The plunge in the Aussie dollar has made GOs less appealing, hasn't it?!!

Not that there's anything specific I need, or even want, at the moment... but you never know what might come along....
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #58
Rose_Red
Raw Beauty

I still ogle the hair toys I've been drooling over 60th street forks again lately, despite the cost.
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #59
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Liluri or others, are you still interested in ordering from tenderheaded at all? I'm currently looking for silk pillowcases and can't find any (in nice colours) anywhere else...

Also I am drooling over the hair accessories on the Senzi Limiti site.... although I know they are a little pricey... but just throwing that out there in case there is any interest....
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #60
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

I'm interested in Tenderheaded for a comb still, as for pillowcases I've been looking at Dharma Silk as then I can have any colour I want and even with the dye they are much cheaper (I like playing with dyes)

Senzi Limiti is very pretty but too pricey for me atm.
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote