Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 15th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #11
JamieLeigh
Radiant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaydana
Perhaps a really nice pair of flat black ballet style shoes? You can get some really lovely ones with a proper sole (very slightly higher under the heel like real shoes, rather than the really thin, totally flat ones) that are super comfy and look lovely with skirts.

^This. There are great shoes out there now that have the ballet flat-look, but have good, sturdy soles like trainers do.
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #12
gossamer
Natural Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieLeigh
^This. There are great shoes out there now that have the ballet flat-look, but have good, sturdy soles like trainers do.

I'll keep a lookout for something like that. My everyday flats have good sturdy soles on them, but blech, they're ugly. I'm probably going to have to shop around a lot, maybe sometime next month. Money's a bit tight already for this one, unless I come across the perfect multipurpose shoe.
gossamer is offline   Reply With Quote