Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old November 8th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #21
afu
Sparkling Beauty

I have combination skin, some very oily and spot prone, parts very dry and flaky. It's a pain! I wear Skin79 BB cream (orange bottle) about 4 days a week.

AM (not every morning, just if i feel the need):
- Rub manuka honey into face, leave for about a minute, wipe off with a warm wash cloth

PM:
- Massage sweet almond into face, leave for a few minutes, massage again, wipe off with a warm wash cloth
- If ive not been wearing BB cream I just do a honey wash instead

Washing at the moment is followed by Estee Lauder day wear cream with SPF15, but I'm pon the hunt for something more moisturising.

I've got a No7 microdermabrasion exfoliator, not used it in ages but might need to now the flaky winter skin has returned
afu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #22
spirals
Raw Beauty

morning: in the shower I soap up my hands, add a bit of baking soda to make a paste (using a little extra water if needed), and use that as my microdermabrasion scrub. It's super-cheap and leaves my complexion like silk. I use my homemade pineapple toner after that and Yes To Carrots body butter as my moisturizer. I put a little Nivea cream around my eyes.

night: I do the oil-cleansing method with unrefined sunflower oil/glycerin mixture and then do the toner and moisturizers I used in the morning. If it's summer and I get really oily, I do this in the afternoon, too.

As for makeup, sometimes I use foundation and sometimes I grab the jar of YTC that I've added pigments to. (I have 2 jars in the cabinet.)
spirals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #23
.Amanaka.
Raw Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookyghost
What is a scrublet?

Sorry, I just saw this now. The 'scrublet' is a little face scrubber thing that comes with the L'Oreal 360 line.
.Amanaka. is offline   Reply With Quote