Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 21st, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1
Mishka_84
Natural Beauty

Default Possible Rosacea

I know I've read here a few people who have rosacea have handled it with all-natural skin care routines (such as specific essential oils or OCM). We think our daughter (2 years old) might have rosacea, she keeps getting these red patches on her cheeks and chin, and there's nothing else that fits that could be causing it. I am planning to take her to her doc to confirm a diagnosis, but in the meantime, I was wondering if any of you could share your routine with me? I'm looking for something all-natural, hopefully. We try to avoid manufactured, chemical-y type stuff if possible.
Mishka_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2
spookyghost
Radiant Beauty

I wish I could help. I have rosacea and the only thing so far that has worked for me is meaningful beauty by cindy crawford. And its not even meant for that but I noticed that when I used it my rosacea calmed down quite a bit. I have been trying natural skin care like OCM and using african shea butter but so far my skin is at its best using MB. Which really doesnt make me too happy! My rosacea probably isnt considered too bad. Its bad to me but I dont have blisters or anything. My face can get really red on my cheeks, chin, and nose. So far all natural hasnt been to kind to me. Which upsets me because thats what I want to do. MB works wonders for me but I know it has chemicals in it. So sorry, I wish I could suggest something.

I am going to watch this thread in case someone suggests something that I havent tried yet.

Good luck!
spookyghost is offline   Reply With Quote