Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM   #1
SimplyViki
Untouched Beauty

Default Best Polo Shirts?

Hi TBBers. I made an account here quite a while ago, but never wound up actually mosying over from the LHC until now.

I just found out that my boss doesn't require me to wear the awful khaki uniform polo shirt we have at work, and I can go ahead and wear whatever polo shirt I want to.

I look extremely matronly in my current polo shirts. Like ugh. Maybe it's the bra... Hmm. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I want to seek out and purchase a small selection of affordable, cute, flattering polo shirts in colors that will look good on me. I'm pretty sure I'm a Summer according to Color Me Beautiful.

I've been eying the "Sexiest Polo" in Victoria's Secret, but I've had bad luck with VS clothing.

Anybody have any suggestions? It would be much appreciated, I'm a complete dolt when it comes to fashion. (What? No flowers here on TBB? Oh well, here, have a instead. It looks tasty.)

Last edited by SimplyViki : January 28th, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
SimplyViki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Calista
Alluring Beauty

IMO all polo shirts look more or less matronly. That said, I suggest trying Lands End. They have a good choice of colours, and their clothing is good quality. (Im tired; I have a feeling Im not being very colloquial tonight.)

And of course there are here.
Calista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #3
ronnycane
Adonis

I love Polo brand Shirts. Polo brand is very well known brand in Shirts market. Polo provide excellent design and quality.
ronnycane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #4
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Cute polos found here.