Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 20th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #1
Sossity
Raw Beauty

Default sandal for lots of walking & wide feet & thick ankles

I found these on amazon; http://www.amazon.com/ECCO-Womens-Gr...pr_product_top

someone had mentioned them in another thread, I usually wear a women's 8 to 8.5, my feet are wide, & I have thick ankles, these look nice, but would they accommodate thick ankles?

can anybody recommend some good sandles for my type of feet? I have had a hard time findiing any that fit well, alot of them have too short straps because of my ankles.

Last edited by Carolyn : February 20th, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Sossity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Kaelee
Natural Beauty

Mine are Merrell. I wouldn't normally spend that much on them but I got them on sale, they were still more expensive than I'd usually spend though. So far they've been worth it. They're super adjustable...I don't know how big my ankles are really, but I also have wide feet.

I <3 my Merrell sandals.

I can't find the specific ones I have but if you google "merrell sandals" you'll find a whole bunch of promising shoes.
Kaelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #3
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I love my Merrells. Well worth the money.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #4
Kaelee
Natural Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn
I love my Merrells. Well worth the money.

Definitely. I would never have paid full price for them until I had a pair. When I need to replace them, I may gladly pay full price for another pair.

They easily survived two weeks in Hawaii, walking and beaching...and oddly, dirt *doesn't seem to stick to them*. It's the weirdest thing. Even the medium grey part that I thought would surely show a lot f dirt...look brand new. And I KNOW they got in some dirt!
Kaelee is offline   Reply With Quote