Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 29th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #1
AnimaSola3o4
Natural Beauty

Grin Thentix skin conditioner cream!

[This was taken from my blog on LHC.]

Have any of you heard of this stuff before? It's a 'skin conditioner' made with honey.

I was at the Minnesota State Fair, and was in the agriculture building. My 11 year old cousin led me over to the booth that had honeycombs all over it and it smelled wonderful. They were giving out free samples of this lotion... I rubbed it into my hands, expecting them to be greasy and non-absorbed... but to my surprise, it was fully absorbed in less than one minute. And it left this light pleasant scent, as opposed to a heavy odor.

So, we bought it. And I've been trying it out on my eczema/mild psoriasis -- (haven't had it diagnosed, not sure what it is but it itches constantly and i scratch til I bleed, then it continues to itch and i scratch the scabs off over and over again.) And it actually worked! It took away the itch, much better than any regular lotion has ever! It has this mild cooling sensation when you first put it on too.

I even used it as a moisturizer today, and my skin feels great!

At the fair, the odor was very light. When I got it home and tried it, I was very slightly overwhelmed by the scent.... but now I've gotten used to it and I actually kinda like it.

Here are the ingredients:

Purified Water USP, Pure Honey, Aloe Vera Gel, Royal Jelly, Ginseng Extract, Panthenol, Chamomile, Extract of Calendula, Vitamin A, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Cetyl Alcoholy, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomber940, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Essential oil of honey fragrance.

So a lot of good stuff in there, some iffy stuff but really that stuff is in all lotions, which are lacking a lot of that good stuff so I'm gonna call it a draw. I love this stuff though!

I've been waiting til I feel an itch basically anywhere, and then just dab my finger into the jar a tiny bit and rub it into the itch. Goes straight away.

I have the feeling I'll be buying more of this when we run out.

Wow, I just read all these testimonials on it, and I believe every one cuz thats how much I love this stuff.

Decide for yourself though!

http://www.thetaderm.com/Thentix_T.txt
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #2
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Interesting. I might have to try that for my dermatitis... Castor oil seems to help, but I can't stand putting straight castor on my face!
Old September 6th, 2008, 03:35 AM   #3
Owen
Banned

Hi there,

I have been using this skin conditioner for over one week now and am noticing a very big difference. It flattens the plaques and makes their appearance a lot less red and angry looking. Im very pleased with this cream because it has a lot of natural ingredients in it. For example: honey, aloe vera gel, royal jelly, ginseng chamomile, vitamin A, safflower oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil and other calming agents. I purchased my jar at Sams club.

Last edited by justgreen : September 6th, 2008 at 09:46 AM.
Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 04:01 AM   #4
marsh
Banned

Please respect copyright rules.

Last edited by kimberlily : September 15th, 2008 at 11:34 AM.
marsh is offline   Reply With Quote