Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old June 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #21
Dulci
Alluring Beauty

I'm still looking for something summery. In the meantime, I want to try Habanita and Bandit.
Dulci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #22
moonchiald
Sparkling Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista
I donīt often use perfume, but my scent is Tuscany per Donna by Aramis. It is so much a part of me, and I shanīt ever get tired of it.

Is this a different than the Tuscany that Estee Lauder sells? I feel the same way about it! (Estee Lauder version)

I have worn that for 13 years now.

I just found another one that I like called Chocolovers, but that is more of a casual, fun scent for me.
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:00 AM   #23
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I like Vanilla Fields and Dark Vanilla. Those are for everyday. My all time fave is Estee Lauder's Youth Dew. My mother used to keep me stocked up. Since she passed away three years ago, no one has bought me any and I've run out. I have a bit of the body cream that I mixed with organic coconut oil (no scent) to make it last longer and everytime I put a bit of it on my wrists, I smile.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:21 PM   #24
Countrymouse
Untouched Beauty

I don't have a signiture scent, I'm one who likes a variety to choose from to suit the seasons or my mood. I have collected several BPAL scents to choose from.

Dulci! I had to laugh when I read what you wrote about Poisin. At one time that was the one and only scent I wore, probably as close to a signature scent as I ever came. Haven't worn it in years though, if they even still make it.

Avon had a scent for awhile that I really liked. I think it was called Pavi Elle or something like that. Of course then they discontinued it. Ah well.
Countrymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2008, 03:43 AM   #25
Guenever
Natural Beauty

Nope, but I'd love to..
Thing is, that every perfume I've tried has either been too strong or smelling weird when I wore it -_- so I don't wear perfume very often..
Guenever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #26
Pegasus Marsters
Cultured Beauty

Very Irresistible by Givenchy... It's the only perfume I wear. I love it and everyone who smells it on me seems to aswell. Whenver I wear it to see my friends someone will tell me I smell good ^.^
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:24 AM   #27
Anja
Raw Beauty

Since many years I like Opium, YSL.
Anja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #28
Leisha
Untouched Beauty

I love Lolita Lempicka's Eau de minuit it's not a scent you eh smell very often and it's quite special. But my bottle is almost empty and I think it was a limited edition... (although I think/hope it comes out every winter as a limited edition *crosses fingers* hmm I wonder if it's still in the shops at this moment. Must check it out)
Leisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #29
Carolyn
Aphrodite

Lately I've been using Aveda Calming oil and Aveda Beautifying oil as a scent. They are very subtle and have been smelling better to me that my regular perfumes. I think I was just ready for a change.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #30
Shermie Girl
Elegant Beauty

Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I often mix it with BPAL Moon Rose. The combo is to die for.

I also love Chanel #5.

I do wear other scents, but those are my stock faves.