Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old July 12th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #11
Dulci
Alluring Beauty

Lately I've been wearing a lot of silver, I just bought a new silver watch. According to "Color Me Beautiful" I should wear silver.

Occasionally I will get out my vintage scarab collection (bracelets, earrings, necklace & pin set in goldtone) or wear my mother's gorgeous vintage goldtone slide bracelet.
Dulci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM   #12
Ocean Waves
Untouched Beauty

For years I only wore gold. Now it's silver, platinum, or titanium.
Ocean Waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2006, 02:31 PM   #13
Isilme
Dazzling Beauty

I prefer silver, absolutely, and tin, anything that looks like silver. But since I hennaed my hair I discovered that green clothes really suits me, and to green colours I like to wear a little bit of gold, sometimes. But I love copper and bronze!
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:56 PM   #14
HairColoredHair
Natural Beauty

Silver tones. My skin looks very yellow/green with yellow gold or brass. I have a white gold class ring, a titanium ring that was a birthday pressie, a pewter necklace, and a hematite braclet. All carefully chosen such that they don't make me break out.
HairColoredHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #15
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Any shade of yellow is icky on me. I wear silver jewelry, and my wedding set is white gold
kimberlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2006, 07:28 PM   #16
Rain
Trampy Toes of the Month

Diehard silver girl here, although most of the "silver" I am wearing these days is actually 316lvm steel. It's white metal and it's shiny. That's all I care about. Well, that and the fact that it doesn't give me a rash.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #17
Unnamed
Sparkling Beauty

White metal gal here, mainly as I think it looks better with my skin tone. Most of my jewellery is white gold. I think I have more yellow gold than actual silver, but the few things I have in sterling silver (couple neck collars, fairly heavy peices) would cost a fortune in gold. I can't wear anything that's nickel coated, and I'm not sure what kinds of stainless steel I can wear yet, as I hate buying stuff only to find out I can't wear it.
Unnamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2006, 02:53 AM   #18
Rose_Red
Raw Beauty

I actually like both.

I used to be a hardcore silver-only gal. Have only started to like gold more over the last few years. When I decided I wanted an antique engagement ring, I knew my chances were slim at finding anything other than yellow gold. And typically, I fell in love with a Victorian ring - yellow gold with three rubies and two diamonds. Which meant that my wedding ring was also gold.

I'm actually loving brass and copper a lot at the moment. I blame it on the hennaed hair I make jewellery, and I want to start making some copper stuff.
Rose_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:15 PM   #19
Steficurls
Untouched Beauty

I like both...I just wear whatever goes with my outfit for the day.

My wedding ring is yellow gold. You can't really see the gold, though, because the top part of the ring is a horizontal band of diamonds.
Steficurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #20
EbbyO
Untouched Beauty

I prefer silver or as first mentioned white gold. I'm not big on jewelry, and even when I wear it I like to keep it simple. Silver and gold look fine on my skin tone depending on my color, but silver is my preference.
EbbyO is offline   Reply With Quote