Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM   #11
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy E.
I've got several Coach shoulder bags that I used for almost no time at all and now never. Think there's some other super purses in my closet hiding in the dark, unused and lonely, too.

I loved a bag that was easy to get into, but I also liked to have an outter flap I could access my keys, or something really fast, and not have to swim through the entire cavernous innerds of the bag.

Coach bags only improve with age and it makes me sad to see them wasted on me.

I'm an orphan, maybe one of your bags needs a kid? *j/k*
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #12
Peggy E.
Dazzling Beauty

I'll have to pull them out and discuss the adoption process with them. I'm not sure how they would feel, and I think you might be a bit unhappy after a while, shoved up on the top shelf in my bedroom closet with nothing but a bunch of purses to take care of you! ;o)

"Aladin's Castle" that's good. I did one of the few smart things in my life - there was a time when money was not an issue, and I "invested" in good acessories, furnishings, etc.... And good thing, too, because it has had to last.

I'll tell 'ya, though. Poor and free is definitely better than financially comfortable and imprisoned, viciously so.
Peggy E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:20 AM   #13
justgreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy E.
I'll have to pull them out and discuss the adoption process with them. I'm not sure how they would feel, and I think you might be a bit unhappy after a while, shoved up on the top shelf in my bedroom closet with nothing but a bunch of purses to take care of you! ;o)

"Aladin's Castle" that's good. I did one of the few smart things in my life - there was a time when money was not an issue, and I "invested" in good acessories, furnishings, etc.... And good thing, too, because it has had to last.

I'll tell 'ya, though. Poor and free is definitely better than financially comfortable and imprisoned, viciously so.

I hear that. 24 years of prison almost did me in, not to mention I was worked to death to pay for his toys.
Old August 5th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #14
Peggy E.
Dazzling Beauty

Default The Coach Bags Smile for the Camera!

Here are my Coach bags, dragged from the closet and set in the sunlight for a happy moment! There's a brown bucket on the far left, the black that started me on my Coach journey, the red I've loved, a simple navy blue and a pretty light tan for the summer.

Behind is a sneaky Stone Mountain who didn't want to be left out of the group picture. Sort of like a second cousin, twice removed, or something - though a really super bag!

Last edited by Peggy E. : August 5th, 2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old August 5th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #15
justgreen

Now you've just reminded me that I NEED a red purse. I have every color under the sun except red. *justy goes off to surf*
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #16
Carolyn
Aphrodite

Do I see a black Stewardess bag? The Stewardess bag in chocolate brown was my first Coach. I got it for Christmas 1978. I still love it and still carry it. Peggy, I think your babies need some attention. I bet they would love to get out now and then. Just carry them now and then if their structure isn't what you currently like. A girl can never have too many bags!

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #17
Peggy E.
Dazzling Beauty

That's the problem....I never leave the house! Poor bags have no place to go and can't take off by themselves. (

I LOVE the red bag - it was my favorite, and the black bag, used it a lot and they still look great!
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #18
Dulci
Alluring Beauty

ooo pretty brown bucket bag!

I just bought a red bag a few weeks ago, but it is not that red, it is a faded red...
Dulci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:24 PM   #19
Peggy E.
Dazzling Beauty

I hadn't seen many really red bags like this one. And that bucket bag is a great one, too, isn't it?

So many of the new Coach bags I don't much care for - which is probably a good thing, as I'm not going to be seeing another new Coach in this lifetime! Could keep dibs on the next go-round, though..... ;o)
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM   #20
funnybunny668
Raw Beauty

I've got a great red handbag from JCPenney.
I love it!
funnybunny668 is offline   Reply With Quote