Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Make-up
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old July 15th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #1
naj
Dazzling Beauty

Default Glitter eye liner

I had been to a health store here and it had a brochure from Diane of London brand of cosmetics. It was advertising a new liquid eyeliner with glitter in it. It ahs some 10 or so different colours with the tiny glitter particles like you have in the glitter nail polish.
Has anyone heard of them or used them? It looked kinda interesting and i might to want one.
Naj
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna] [url=http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=43][U][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][B]Earthy skincare[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/url]:calm: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]1b/M/iii Black hair with red highlights in sun.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Coneless convert, Herb washer, henna addict.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Skin type will soon be up..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=darkgreen]Dry skin brushing and aloe gel addict[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][COLOR=black](Avatar-the famous Afghani girl by National geographic)[/COLOR][/I]
naj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2006, 08:37 PM   #2
Emichiee
Dazzling Beauty

I had some glitter eyshadow and loved it, I think an eyeliner is great. I love applying glitter stuff on new years or xmas

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Emichiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #3
hobbes
Untouched Beauty

I've never heard of it...but then again, I get most of my make-up from Hot Topic or Kmart...LOL
I like bright, colorful eyeliner and sometimes I add some glitter to the top....I don't know about liquid liner( becasue I absolutly can't stand it!!!) but Hot Topic has some cool colors with glitter in it. I haven't bought any yet so I don't know if glitter in a liner pencil would hurt or scratch but when I find out I'll let ya know.
hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2006, 10:57 PM   #4
LemonEater
Untouched Beauty

That sounds pretty, I think I used to own this and I liked it.
LemonEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2006, 10:32 AM   #5
summer-time
Radiant Beauty

I have not used the brand your talking about, but Mac has several or used to. I got mine on MAC Live Journal- several colors and filled with eye safe glitter- they are liquid.

The only other glitter liner I know of but haven't tried is Manic Panic they are pencils I believe.
Old February 18th, 2008, 12:22 AM   #6
Crinita
Untouched Beauty

My DSD12 pointed this out to me the last time we were out. She is currently addicted to sequins and anything shiny/bejeweled. It looked cute on her, but on me, not so much. I'm not much of a glitter girl, so it was probably a matter of personal preference. I have several friends who wear glitter anything on a regular basis and it fits their personalities to a "T"... they are comfortable in it so they wear it well.

Pax,
Crinita
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #7
happylynngilmer
Serene Beauty

I've never heard of that brand, but I own several eye liners (pencils and liquid) that have glitter in them. My MAC one is probably my fav (forget the name but it's purple with black and silver glitter) it takes about a minute to dry though.
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM   #8
feisty redhead
Alluring Beauty

I have one from the brand Pinkie Swear and I love it and use it all the time. What I love about it is that I can apply just a little bit for a more subtle look (sounds impossible when talking about glitter, I know - but trust me!) or I can layer it for a bold, more noticible look. It's pretty with darker, smoky eye looks and with lighter more natural eye looks as well. I know Hard Candy has some glitter liners as well, but I have never tried theirs. It's on my list though.
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff265/lips_of_an_angel_photos/natredsig.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT]
feisty redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 10:10 PM   #9
Layri
Untouched Beauty

I have several liquid glitter liners, not from that brand by the way, but I love them and use them constantly. I'm a big fan of glitter.
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid][I][FONT=Book Antiqua][IMG]http://www.dakotacom.net/%7Etrish/peachies-collection/ppeach/bugs/purplesparkle.gif[/IMG]in the dark, I raised my claws (and slashed apart the night)[IMG]http://www.dakotacom.net/%7Etrish/peachies-collection/ppeach/bugs/greensparkle.gif[/IMG][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=YellowGreen][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
Layri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM   #10
Flying Betty
Untouched Beauty

I used to have some glittery eyeliner and loved it. It gives a bit of sparkle while being pretty subtle and a little funky. Now you've made we want to go out and buy some again
Flying Betty is offline   Reply With Quote