Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM   #21
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

Bell Bottoms, victorian fashion, medieval, big swooshy long sleeved shirts, medieval style tunic tops...fashion nowadays is totally all wrong for me. So much that I haven't bought many new clothes in a while and out of desperation started wearing men's jeans.

Bootcut, darkwash, skinny, none of that looks good on me at all. Bring back the light flared jeans, especially mid-rise. All this low rise stuff is not good for a chubby thing like me when your gut hangs out. Then the shirts are all too short or else huge and poofy. On me that just looks like maternity wear. I'm 17 people, I don't want to look pregnant at that age!
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #22
peacecat3
Raw Beauty

LOL. Another corset lover here! But y'all knew that already! Since I'm heavier than I used to be, they help get me back to the shape I prefer. It's just hard to wear them all the time, though. Boo.
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #23
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

Another vote for corsets, I'd love lots of petticoats but I'd need to live in a cooler climate. Cheesecloth, I have a soft spot for cheesecloth too
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote