Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 25th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #11
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I'm trying to figure out how I want to store my jeans and jean capris. I don't really like to hang them over hangers. I'd rather use rod space for tops. I'm in the middle of a major house cleaning and bedroom revamping. I have 3 closets that go almost the length of the wall, one in each bedroom. I have 2 shelves above a single rod in each closet. I am thinking of removing the lower shelves in 2 of the closets and putting in double rods with floor to ceiling shelving on one or both ends in 2 of the closets. I am thinking the end shelves could hold stacks of jeans folded in fourths or jean capris folded in half. Mr Cranky can't envision this. We would be doing the work ourselves to save money. I have no official place for jeans now other than stacked up somewhere. I don't think I want to put them in drawers. So I'm looking for ideas.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #12
Sarahlabyrinth
Alluring Beauty

We are living in an unfinished house which so far has NO storage so everything lives in cardboard boxes on the floor

2b/F/iii 25 inches. LHC since June 2012, 700+ posts
Sarahlabyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2014, 09:45 AM   #13
truepeacenik
Dazzling Beauty

Update:
I repurposed a four-pair hanger with clips for my now two pair of jeans, green hiking type trousers and the brown pair.
I have two other hangers of the same type that house skirts. So up to 12 items on three hangers.
I like the system.
truepeacenik is offline   Reply With Quote