Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 31st, 2008, 03:23 PM   #1
Veronica
Sparkling Beauty

Default Some trends you hope last forever

What are the trends you love, that you hope last forever (or will continue to wear even when they are no longer in fashion)

For me a few I love:

Ballet flats.
Wide leg, mid rise trousers/jeans
Tunics
Wrap sweaters
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2008, 04:39 PM   #2
mugglemomof3
Sparkling Beauty

wide leg trousers

canvas tennies (especially hi tops and vans)

bohemian style tunic tops

crocs (most comfy things ever invented)

long hair!
Old January 31st, 2008, 04:55 PM   #3
talullah
Sparkling Beauty

Low-rise pants. I just can't stand wearing anything up around my waist! Even as a small child, I was always tugging my pants down (eh, not all the way down! Down off my waist.)

Non-chunky shoes. If chunky heels (or any chunky shoes) ever come back in style, I'm not wearing 'em. I'll go barefoot first.

Brown. My absolute favorite color. I'm so happy that brown is such a popular color right now!
Old January 31st, 2008, 06:15 PM   #4
ReadingRenee
Natural Beauty

The long shirts everyone is wearing right now. long tank tops, long t's... as a tall girl I was always yanking shirts down to cover my midriff before this trend started.

I LOVE it.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:03 PM   #5
ilovemycop
Captivating Beauty

i'm all about the ballet shoes and the "hippie"shirts.they're loose in the belly area so noone can see my gut LOL

although,I was wearing ballet shoes when I was younger and I've always been referred to as "The Hippie" due to my personal style.
ilovemycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:07 PM   #6
jessie58
Tranquil Beauty

I've been wearing long skirts all my life, too bad if they're out of fashion, cause I'll continue to wear them anyway. I do hope they remain fashionable though to some extent.
jessie58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2008, 12:19 AM   #7
AJoifulNoise
Enticing Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingRenee
The long shirts everyone is wearing right now. long tank tops, long t's... as a tall girl I was always yanking shirts down to cover my midriff before this trend started.

I LOVE it.

I'm glad someone is getting something out of all these long tops. I can't buy any tops right now. I'm short. Making my torso look longer than my legs doesn't help. That's what these long tees do. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to hem my tops!
[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][I][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/SycoTrekkie/2008/aug08siggy.jpg[/IMG][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][I]Lady Hathor of the Blessed Harmony in the order of the Long Hair Knights[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
AJoifulNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:10 AM   #8
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I love capri's, slides, ballet flats, and the longer boho tops. I'd really hate it if capri's went out of style. I love them so much.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:45 AM   #9
aisling
Sparkling Beauty

Tunics and a little longer T-shirts and tops! I really waited for this, the show your belly style seemed to last forever and all tops were too short for me. I'm not tall but I have a longish lower back and a curvy body, the longert shirts seem to work better in not rising up to my bra

I'm tempted to stock up on basic black and white shirts right now as long as I can find a little longer ones.
Old February 1st, 2008, 09:09 AM   #10
Carolyn
Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisling
I'm tempted to stock up on basic black and white shirts right now as long as I can find a little longer ones.
I should do that too. I wear black or white most of the time anyways. I need to get rid of all the knit tops that are too short. Not a good look.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote