Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 29th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #31
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Cryssie, your suggestion won't really work for me. With my high arches, I need support. Even flipflops aren't very comfortable because they have zero support for my arches

Besides, I like having soft, smooth feet
Old March 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM   #32
Medievalsilver
Dazzling Beauty

As for Flip flops, I'd go with a foam pair nothing hard, or expensive. you can them just about anywhere. I have a pair of foam pair that I got a target a few years back, and they very comfortable. I have high arches as well.
Because the foam conforms to your foot.
Old March 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM   #33
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

I have high arches and wide feet too and the two most comfortable pairs of shoes I own are men's skate shoes and my Dr. Martens. Vans are great sneakers, they last a long time and are very supportive and comfortable since they were originally designed to be worn for skateboarding. Maybe look into those? Also maybe try Dr. Martens. They're a bit pricey but they also last a very long time and they have a ton of different styles. Hope you find something that works out for you. Your feet are put through so much work and making sure they're comfortable and taken care of are very imporant since you use them more than anything else in everyday life.
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2008, 09:07 AM   #34
kimberlily
Divine Beauty

Well, I went shoe shopping at DSW yesterday. I didn't find any Mary Janes, but I did find some absolutely adorable flats that feel incredible. They're Clark's (I usually don't like their shoes) and the style is called Henna (how perfect is that for a hennahead like me!). I love how the cutouts look like dragonflies I only paid $69 for them too.

I also got a pair of sandals, from Born. I only paid $25 for the sandals. Mine are black though.

Now all I need is a pair of Mary Janes and I'm set for shoes for a while.