Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 28th, 2008, 10:03 AM   #1
tomm
Adonis

Thumbs up Amazing curl!!

Yesterday was a VERY blustery day (think Winnie-the-Pooh blustery), so imagine my surprise when I came in from walking the dog, expecting to see totally tousled hair, and saw this:

That first curl is at least 5 inches wide!! I never have produced curls like that before! I don't believe that I could do it intentionally if I had to.

I am in curl-heaven!
tomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:05 AM   #2
Jason
Adonis

Those are some awesome tight curls Tomm! Thanks for sharing. Very nice!
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #3
sandrak
Untouched Beauty

Oh my gosh Tomm! Your hair is beautiful. I love those shiny curls! I am so jealous. And yes, I know about the strong winds for the last couple of days.
sandrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Arctic
Natural Beauty

Wow! So great you had your camera ready, amazing curls!

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][U]My public journals[/U][/B]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua]~[/FONT][URL="http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=67853"][FONT=Book Antiqua]Tales from the Arctic Circle[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua] (TLHC)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua]~[/FONT][URL="http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=64"][FONT=Book Antiqua]Tales from the Arctic Circle - Arctic Beauty[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua] (TBB)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000]:flower: :flower: :flower:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]-- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #5
DavidN
Adonis

Those curls absolutely ROCK, Tomm, and you are blessed to have the thickness you do at the age of 56!
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Gemma
Dazzling Beauty

Wow, those are some curls, Tomm!

Very classical.
Gemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM   #7
florenonite
Alluring Beauty

Those are beautiful curls, Tomm! I wish my hair had done that in the wind we've been having lately. Instead it just tangles, but won't stay in any kind of updo.
"Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute; pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois; paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-Pierre Elliot Trudeau

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]"It's so easy to laugh[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it's so easy to hate[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it takes strength to be gentle and kind"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-The Smiths "I Know it's Over"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
florenonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #8
Euphony
Enticing Beauty

Absolutely amazing curl! Thanks for sharing!!
Old February 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #9
harley mama
Natural Beauty

Tomm, your curls are wonderful. I love the ringlets! I found as my hair grew longer it was able to form a natural curl pattern and I noticed tighter curls. (IMHO) I think you have hit another milestone! Your natural curl pattern is emerging!

[COLOR=Red] When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
[/COLOR][SIZE=2][B][I][COLOR=seagreen]Lady Mama, Rider of the Iron Horse in the Order of the Longhaired Knights[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
harley mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #10
Islandgrrl
Enticing Beauty

Those are some juicy curls you've got going on there, Tomm. I just want to sqeeze them and make them go "boing!!!"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Please, Spock, do me a favor ... 'n' [B]don't[/B] say it's `fascinating'..." -- Dr. McCoy[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]"No... but it is... interesting..." -- Spock (The Ultimate Computer)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Islandgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote