Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Swap Spot
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old July 28th, 2007, 12:30 PM   #11
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

justgreen I am glad you got them. You got them the day I was planning on telling you I sent them out .

Garnet I don't know what those two colors look like so I don't know if I have anything like them. I am constantly adding more so keep an eye out.

Suzie your polishes were sent out on Wednesday. I hope you like the surprise color.
BBGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #12
Suzie
Raw Beauty

I got them today and the surprise color is great! they all are for that matter Thanks a bunch...
Suzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #13
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

Justy what a great idea. Thank you

BBGirl - As far as you can tell, are Black Satin and Black Onyx the same? Or is Satin a bit more shimmery or frosty?
Garnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #14
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

I will edit this as I go thru the list (thanks to Justy and ebay )

YES:
midnight blue glitter
black satin
it's now or never
la paz-itively hot
far east fuchsia
flashbulb fuchsia
azure for sure
passion
vanilla-zuela

>moved to journal at LHC<

Yay for nail polish I dont need and shouldnt buy!

Edited to change title of one list.

ETA: remove colour, add colours and note to myself.

ETA: 5 Aug to move list to LHC.
- changed list, added and removed.

Last edited by Garnett : August 10th, 2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old July 29th, 2007, 10:50 AM   #15
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

Garnet~ If remember correctly Black Onyx is a shinny black. Black satin is a dark gray with blue glitter in it.

Secondly I have to say I find it rude that you are asking for polishes that are not on the list. If you wait they might show up. I have at least 3 of the ones that you mentioned but that does not mean I am giving them up. This is coming out of my personal stash and I am not willing to give them to you to have to go re buy them, especially since you get the same discount I do.
Old July 29th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #16
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

woah.. I am sorry if I came across as rude. I was not asking you to sell anything you did not want to. I realize you are selling ones you didnt like or want. I feel bad having you hold on to those couple that I want, so I thought I would ask about the others that are not on the list. If you are adding more to the list later, I thought it would help somehow. It doesnt make sense to me to have you go thru the trouble of packaging and sending some only to add more to the list later and have to repackage and resend. I would never ask you to sell something you want if you would have to go rebuy it. I dont know how else to explain, but I am sorry that Ive offended you.

ETA: Also I asked about those four colours because you have a lot of discontinued colours on your list. Those, I cannot buy. I am really sorry that you were insulted by that and again, thats not what I intended.

ETA vol 2: I also feel that this would have been best discussed thru PMs and not on a public board. But since Ive already responded, here it is

Last edited by Garnett : July 29th, 2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old July 30th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #17
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Thanks again BBGrrl, I love all the polishes and will continue to watch your list. Whenever you are ready for another GO (and it's at your leisure), I'm ready too!
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:01 PM   #18
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

Garnet don't ever worry about asking me to set something aside. It sits on my desk and looks happy waiting to move to a new home. But you have to understand you and I have very similar tastes. So if you love it chances are so do I.

I am not offended. It takes a lot more to upset me. I just needed everyone to know that if it's not on the list it may never make it there. I am a polish junkie and I am having to choose very carefully which ones to give up. Right now I am in the process of going through 5 polishes daily. At the end when I hit the sheers it will slow down a bit. Plus if I can't get to the polishing done I may miss a day. Even so I should be through them with in a month to a month and a half.

Oh and Garnet it's not going to hurt a thing for the polishes you want to sit on the desk the entire month if that is what is needed.

justgreen I am so glad you have liked the polishes you have gotten. I was thinking about another OPI GO in early Sept. Does that sound good? Oh and how about some Amish pins? I need to restock.
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:27 PM   #19
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

okay. It sounded like you were angry. Im glad youre not. If you dont mind then, could you please set aside (for now )

far east fuchsia or pompeii purple
midnight blue glitter
black satin
it's now or never

I really thought I had the OPI-virus bad.. Im "only" at 60 something bottles.

PS: Thanks!

ETA: another colour

Last edited by Garnett : August 6th, 2007 at 09:57 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:57 AM   #20
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~

Another OPI GO sounds great BBGrrl! I'm ready! I haven't even worn any of the ones I've gotten so far, but I normally wear reds in the winter time anyway. I think I'll go 'a little crazy' this time around.