Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #1
breezefaerie
Natural Beauty

Default Long Hair salon

I feel like an idiot.

I just today found out that there is a salon that caters specifically to long hair right in the city I live in. And I am moving in a month ...

Had I paid any attention for the last TWO YEARS I might have been able to have a professional dusting or deep treat. Just my luck!
breezefaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #2
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

oh no!!
i cant seem to find any salons like that in CT... i want to get my hair dusted when i reach waist and then again when i reach hip. i dont know how to find these places... there should be a website where all the long hair salons are listed
squiggyflop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 04:26 AM   #3
KnightsLady
Raw Beauty

Never mind. Better late than never. You're going to at least have a treatment before you leave though, aren't you?
KnightsLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:28 AM   #4
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Can't you have a dusting and a deep treatment before you move? It's a wonderful experience.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:29 AM   #5
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn
Can't you have a dusting and a deep treatment before you move? It's a wonderful experience.
i agree... give yourself a treat for all your hard work.
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #6
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

oh hey you said you were moving right? perhaps one of these salons is in the town you are moving to? i still cant find any in connecticut. i wish i lived in collumbus ohio thhey have 2 long hair salons in that city.
Old February 8th, 2008, 12:04 PM   #7
breezefaerie
Natural Beauty

I think I'm going to have to try at least! I don't want to miss out.

Thanks so much for the list squiggyflop, there are a lot more of these type salons than I was aware of.
breezefaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #8
atlantaz3
Sparkling Beauty

Okay I'll bite there is a long hair salon in Atlanta. A trim and condition is $95! What should I expect? I was planning on a trim in April - and that will probably be it for the year so I might pony up if someone can convince me it's worth the $.
thanks
atlantaz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #9
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

95$ OMG!!!! i would only pay that after i reach classic... because regular salons dont know how to deal with classic length or longer hair. wow!! i think if i was gonna shell out 95 bucks i would put the money in bus ticket and go visit my mother in texas and have her cut it. i havent seen her in a few years so it would be like killing 2 birds with one stone.
Old February 8th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #10
Euphony
Enticing Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaz3
Okay I'll bite there is a long hair salon in Atlanta. A trim and condition is $95! What should I expect? I was planning on a trim in April - and that will probably be it for the year so I might pony up if someone can convince me it's worth the $.
thanks
If one was in my area I would go ahead and pay it. I rarely get a trim, the girl that does my hair does a great job, but oh man it would be wonderful have someone educated in caring for long hair cutting my hair. Say the average person gets a trim once every 6 weeks and at the minimum they pay $20, that's $172 for the year in hair cuts (minus tip of course). I tend to get my hair trimmed twice a year, so that's $190 (again minus tip). My piece of mind is well worth $18, and call the pampering a bonus.