Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 4th, 2008, 06:48 AM   #1
atlantaz3
Sparkling Beauty

Default Natural Advantage

Has anyone tried the Natural Advantage products represented by Jane Seymore? I'm in my late 40's and the retinol ads are starting to get my attention - but I have really sensitive skin. OCM is working well to keep break outs to a minimum .
atlantaz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #2
manderly
Alluring Beauty

No, but I was transfixed by that infomercial. She really is gorgeous
[/LEFT]
manderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #3
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

Resurrecting this old thread with the following observation.

Her infomercial was on this morning, and for curiousity's sake, I went online to see the products. I was surprised there was no specific eye product, and I suspected that it was pricey, and that was the reason for not mentioning it.

There is no eye cream, but when I clicked on the ingredient list, I got a box that could not be resized, wherein I had to scroll both vertically and horizontally to read the ingredients. Nothing there really impressed me, and it was an easy choice to stick to the products I currently use.

When I couldn't resize the box to easily read the ingredients, it really pissed me off. Ingredient lists are something that should be clearly stated, without any hoops you have to dance through.
Raederle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 04:24 PM   #4
Catladyintown
Untouched Beauty

Raederle if you don't mind what type of skin care do you use? Thanks Catladyintown
Catladyintown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM   #5
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

Of course I don't mind. I use skinvac mostly, with an occasional OCM, when I can stand the time and heat involved.

I use Neutrogena's anti-oxidant age reverse system for moisturizing. I have very good results with it, and can sometimes find it on sale. I also hit the problem areas with Burt's Bees Repair Serum. This is on the pricey side, but I literally use only about 3 or 4 drops each application.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Catladyintown
Untouched Beauty

Thank you Raederle I have tried Burt's Bees but forgot how good it was for my skin. I tried it over 6 years ago. If you don't mind what is Skinvac? Thanks again Catladyintown
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM   #7
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

There are two threads here about them. Here's one, and here's the other. They are microfiber cloths that do a pretty amazing job of cleaning my face.

OCM still has its place for me. I just wish it was a little faster to do, because sometimes I just don't feel like taking the time. I do love how it makes my skin feel, though.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM   #8
Catladyintown
Untouched Beauty

Thank you Raederle.:-)
Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:58 AM   #9
Raederle
Luxe Beauty

You're certainly welcome, Catladyintown. It's a new experience for me to have anyone ask for my routines.