Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Swap Spot
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 6th, 2007, 10:08 AM   #21
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

Hi BBGrrl

I have a question about two of the polishes. Maybe you can help? Far east fuchsia looks different on every auction. Its similar to pompeii purple in some pictures and in others looks almost rosy - like bubble gum. Can you try to describe the difference between the two? Or are they really similar?

Thanks so much. I am watching the list every day and being a patient little girl By the time you've gone thru all of them, you're going to have a huge pile in the corner of the room to send over

ETA: Also, since I have so many just hanging out there, what if I PayPal you the money for the few I know I want, and when the list is completed, then I can send the shipping payment? That way, we both have peace of mind: you know you're not just setting them aside for nothing, and I know they won't accidentally be sold to someone else. Will that work for you?

Last edited by Garnett : August 6th, 2007 at 10:13 AM.
Garnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 06:17 PM   #22
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

Garnet the two are very similar in the bottles. I don't know if one of them is more sheer than the other when on but the only difference I see is Pompeii purple has more shimmers. And from the top angle far east fuchsia is slightly more pink. Basically they look very close.

LOL I don't mind as long as they get good homes.

I won't sell the one you want don't worry. If you want me to set aside the ones your questioning that are on the list I will do that too. I have peace of mind. My thought is if you change your mind then all I have to do is put them back up for sale. Right now yours are sitting on the desk waiting for me to finish with playing with colors and the rest are sitting in 3 shoe boxes waiting for someone to want them. It doesn't bother me where they wait.
BBGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #23
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

hmm.. okay then. Maybe Ill just get both of them If you could set them all aside, that would be awesome! Ive been looking at themn - hold on, my cat is kicking things off the printer.. k. Ive been looking at the 'possibly' list almost every day trying to figure out which ones I need. Need hehe.. So yeah, Ill keep editing that list and eventually we will finish this deal Thanks
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:05 PM   #24
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

I finally finished experimenting. The ones on the list are the ones I am willing to let go. Enjoy picking your beautiful colors.
Old August 8th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #25
Shermie Girl
Elegant Beauty

I have to stop visiting this thread and that list of polishes just calling to me.

*Must have strength.......*

*Fading......*
Old August 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #26
Garnett
Dazzling Beauty

Woo! Im done lookin thru that list. I thought that was tiring; I cant imagine how much that must have took out of ya to actually test all of them I sent a PM, BBGrrl
Old November 18th, 2007, 03:26 PM   #27
rasarani
Untouched Beauty

Hello! I just registered at TBB, but I am an active member at LHC. Are the polishes in the first post still available? Thank you!!!

Rasarani
rasarani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #28
BBGrrl
Radiant Beauty

yep, every last one of them.
Old November 20th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #29
rasarani
Untouched Beauty

Awesome!! I PM'd you! Thank you!
Old November 26th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #30
rasarani
Untouched Beauty

Hi again BBGrrl,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I was sorting through all the colors!!! I noticed you had many shades that are similar in color - may I ask how you came to acquire this massive collection?

Also, I, like Garnett, need some help deciphering some colors. To (try) to give you an idea of my skin tone - I am of east Indian descent and have light brown skin - I am not dark, but I'm trying to say I am not white either.

First category: French manicure pink and white

pinks: hawaiian orchid, bubblegum, breakfast in bed
whites: galapa-ghost, sweedish nude

I only want one white and one pink. What are the differences between the ones I listed? Are any of them shimmer/frost? I do not prefer matte shades.

Ok, I will be back later with questions about some of the reds and nudes. Thank you so much!

Rasarani

Last edited by rasarani : November 27th, 2007 at 08:29 PM.