Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Swap Spot
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old June 20th, 2010, 09:53 AM   #1
Calista
Alluring Beauty

Default Mineral makeup samples for sale!

I have a bunch of mineral makeup samples I no longer need, because I found the right shades for my skin.

Everyday Minerals (for further information about the colours and products click on the link)

1) multitasking concealer - half full 0,50€

2) intensive medium concealer - 3/4 full 0,75€

3) intensive foundation medium beige neutral - half full 0,50€

4) intensive foundation medium summer - nearly empty free

5) semi matte foundation light tan - full 1,00€

6) semi matte foundation medium deep - 1/3 full 0,30€

7) eyeshadow wild flowers (a very pretty greyish lilac shade - is that called taupe?) - 3/4 full 0,75€

Or buy all EDM samples for a total of 3,00€!

ChriMaLuxe Minerals
(for further information about the colours and products click on the link)

This is a German company with a very nice online shop. Unfortunately the whole site is in German, so I am going to say something about the colours here for those of you who don´t read German. If you have further questions, don´t hesitate to ask. Should you be interested in purchasing from this company directly - I am sure that wouldn´t be a problem. Just write an email in English, and they will help you. They are very nice.

The makeup comes in nine shades, starting with "Cala" as the lightest shade and ending with "Kokos" as the deepest. Each shade comes in four different tones - rosé, neutral, caramel and olive. All foundations can be purchased in a regular variety and in an opaque variety which gives you more coverage. You can see the entire palette here. According to them the shade "Orchidee", which is their third lightest shade, is comparable to the lightest shade obtainable with conventional store-bought makeup. Currently I am using Orchidee as a foundation and Granat or Kokos (the two deepest shades) as a blush.

All the foundations I am offering here are regular, not extra coverage.

1) Orchidee Caramel (a light shade with a warm undertone) - half full 0,50€

2) Hyazinth Caramel (one shade darker than Orchidee, warm undertone) - full 1,00€

3) Lilie Caramel (one shade darker than Hyazinth, warm undertone) - full 1,00€

4) Lilie neutral (one shade darker than Hyazinth, neutral undertone) - full 1,00€

Or buy all CML samples for a total of 3,00€!

All prices excluding shipping. Shipping is 1,65€ domestically, 3,40 € within Europe or 6,00€ worldwide.

Thanks for looking!
Calista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #2
Calista
Alluring Beauty

All gone!
Calista is offline   Reply With Quote