Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #51
Abanilla_Surfer
Dazzling Beauty

When you wake up cuddling your braid and realise that it has become your night-time comfort object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florenonite
You know you're a longhair when .. every time you turn your computer on you check LHC, and now that it's down are even more frantic in the hopes that it will be up and running again.

... you dream LHC is working again and wake up upset in the morning

So glad I'm not the only one. When your fav hairsite going down is very disappointing, but you aren't completely lost because you have a whole library of hair related sites bookmarked, in fact more sites than the rest of your favourites combined.

When you realise that lots of the things on this list have happened to you so it must be long now, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxWave
When you're a guy and you walk out of the bathroom wearing a frilly sleeping cap and your mom doesn't even give you a second glance.

What a funny picutre that paints.
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #52
AJoifulNoise
Enticing Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetcat
when you remind yourself, again, that hair must be put up BEFORE changing the cat litter.

I thought I was the only one in this never-ending cycle! lol
[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][I][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/SycoTrekkie/2008/aug08siggy.jpg[/IMG][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][I]Lady Hathor of the Blessed Harmony in the order of the Long Hair Knights[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
AJoifulNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #53
freznow
Sparkling Beauty

Quote:
....your friend borrows a hair elastic for tennis practice and when you see he's still wearing it the next day you steal it back out of his hair because that particular one has been stretched to the perfect size, which is why you had it around your wrist at the time, and you don't want to have to break in another one until this one stretches too much and is rendered useless.

Tehee I SO do that. Always have a multitude of bands around my wrist, but even if one gets lost I become desperate lol.
freznow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #54
EllisGurl
Raw Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade
When you stick shed hairs to the shower wall to keep the drain from clogging...

and then you arrange them by length on the shower wall to see how long they are....

and then you make pictures with them...

Please tell me someone else does this.

I soo do this!!!

...when you must forcefully resist the urge to say something or physically remove the brush from the hands your friend/co-worker/step-daughter because they are ripping it through their hair!!!

~Frederick Douglas[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
EllisGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #55
Jenna0728
Untouched Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisGurl

...when you must forcefully resist the urge to say something or physically remove the brush from the hands your friend/co-worker/step-daughter because they are ripping it through their hair!!!

I cringe when I hear the hairs snapping! All I can think is how many are breaking with each stroke...
Jenna0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #56
Elenna
Raw Beauty

When you have more hair conditioners, shampoos, and oils than any other items. And when there is no room in your medicine cabinet, shower, and two bath counters because of the these items.

When there are a half dozen vitamins taken just for hair.

When most of your get ready time is for hair.

When you look more at people's hair than anything else

Hmmm, do you see a trend here................................

Elenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #57
Medievalsilver
Dazzling Beauty

When you go looking for new hair tools because new length

When you try different styles or tools because new length
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:42 AM   #58
EllisGurl
Raw Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna0728
I cringe when I hear the hairs snapping! All I can think is how many are breaking with each stroke...

I know, then they complain that their hair "won't grow"!!!

~Frederick Douglas[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
EllisGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #59
florenonite
Alluring Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade
When you stick shed hairs to the shower wall to keep the drain from clogging...

and then you arrange them by length on the shower wall to see how long they are....

and then you make pictures with them...

Please tell me someone else does this.

Lol I took a shower this morning and saw that someone had stuck shed hairs on the wall and it made me think of this post
"Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute; pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois; paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-Pierre Elliot Trudeau

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]"It's so easy to laugh[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it's so easy to hate[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it takes strength to be gentle and kind"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-The Smiths "I Know it's Over"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
florenonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #60
florenonite
Alluring Beauty

Quote:
....your friend borrows a hair elastic for tennis practice and when you see he's still wearing it the next day you steal it back out of his hair because that particular one has been stretched to the perfect size, which is why you had it around your wrist at the time, and you don't want to have to break in another one until this one stretches too much and is rendered useless.

In this vein, when you decide to buy the same friend a pack of 18 elastics so he stops stealing yours, and insist on buying the ouchless ones so he doesn't damage his hair
"Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute; pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois; paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-Pierre Elliot Trudeau

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]"It's so easy to laugh[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it's so easy to hate[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it takes strength to be gentle and kind"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-The Smiths "I Know it's Over"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
florenonite is offline   Reply With Quote