Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Swap Spot
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 14th, 2007, 12:33 PM   #1
pookatrina
Dazzling Beauty

Default Bare Escentuals MMU

Here's what I have up for offer now. All are used between 3-8x, I have to bathrooms & I was keeping both fully stocked with everything I use. I've decided I really only use the one bathroom for make-up due to better lighting. All prices include US S&H. If buy one of these will ship any of the Ocean Mist I have up for 1/2 of what it's listed.

Multi-Tasking Bisque $8
.85g (size medium)
Our multi-tasking bareMinerals work overtime as creamy miracle concealers to cover any and all skin imperfections. Besides working as a beautiful, soft eyeshadow base, Multi-Tasking Bisques also perform as miracle concealers for your face, covering dark circles and skin imperfections. Apply directly onto brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries, scars and other areas of skin imperfections.

Next is a two-timer! 1/2 of the package is Multi-Tasking Bisque & the other 1/2 is Well-Rested. $8
2g (size medium)
Awarded Women's Health and Fitness magazine's "Best Beauty Buy 2006 Award," this eye-brightening shadow base is a favorite among the sleep-deprived for its ability to magically diminish the morning-drowsiness that results from too little sleep or a long day's journey. Well-Rested works as a beautiful, eye-brightening shadow base, and can also be used to brighten dark shadows around the eyes, nose, lips and anywhere you feel you need an extra pick-me-up.

Soft-Focus Glee $9
2.8g (size large)
Glee captures the look of pure happiness. Glee All-Over Face Color is an all-year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin so it looks like it's coming from within. Glee brightens all skin tones with a cheerful, pretty wash of rosy color. It's versatile, universal, adjustable and is 100% pure crushed minerals from the earth. It glides onto the skin like silk, leaving you with a rosy tint that gives that look of blushing joy.

bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation
Fairly Light 2g $8
Fair (this one is 2/3 used) $2.50
Discover why millions of women are going "bare" with the award-winning foundation that started the mineral makeup revolution. Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts, its ideal for all skin types and conditions, from sensitive skins to acne and rosacea. Our weightless, silky minerals give you flawless coverage with the amazing look and sensation of radiant bare skin. Plus, it provides natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. What's not to love?

Peacock eyeshadow .57g $6

The fine print ! On here or LHC 100 posts, 60 days member, US preferred.
pookatrina is offline   Reply With Quote