Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 14th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #11
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, sorry about the delay folks. The order will go through today but I just wanted to check that you are both OK with the shipping charges.

As our order will be a total of 9 items, the UK-Aus shipping will be GBP 20.65 all up, or GBP 2.29 per item.

Since I wasn't sure what shipping costs you were expecting, I thought it better to check that this is OK with you both.

If it is OK, I will go ahead and make the order. As soon as I have, I will check my paypal account to see exactly what exchange rate they used for the transaction, and will post your AUD costs back here.

Seeing as I don't know how heavy the brushes are, I think it's going to be hard to give accurate domestic shipping costs until I actually have them packaged up ready to forward on.... so is it ok for you to pay that amount separately later on?

As soon as I hear back from you both that you are ok with the shipping costs, I will process the order.

Cheers and thanks so much for your patience. Last week really kicked my ass!
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:16 AM   #12
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Just to check - and sorry if my last post was unclear, since I first said the order would go through "today" but then implied I would wait for confirmation before going through with it - Please do confirm your acceptance of the shipping costs. I will not go ahead with the order until I have heard back from you both.

Cheers!
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:24 AM   #13
AprilElf~
Natural Beauty

I'm fine with total cost of my order, Rae~.
And I'm cool with paying the forward shipping cost later, once you know it.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #14
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

Sorry I was waiting on a PM but I'm ok with shipping charges!
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #15
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Oh, sorry Liluri.

I will place the order right now and will PM you both my bank details after that.
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #16
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

Order is in. Finally!! Heh. Apologies for the delay, folks.

The Denman site used credit card rather than Paypal, so I will have to wait until the charge registers on my account before I can tell the AUD cost/exchange rate used. I will PM you my bank details now anyway, and will get back to you with an exact AUD amount, although that possibly might not happen until Monday - just depends how long it takes for the charge to appear on my internet banking.

Cheers
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:04 PM   #17
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I have added AUD equivalents to the second post.

I have been waiting for an email from Denman to say that the order was being shipped, but hadn't received one and thought it was taking a bit long. So I checked my account via the website and, lo and behold, it was apparently shipped on 20 Oct. Yay!

So, it's on it's way....
Old October 24th, 2009, 04:19 AM   #18
AprilElf~
Natural Beauty

Thanks for the update Rae~.
My payment has been sent.

Hopefully the goodies won't take too long to get to you.
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM   #19
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

OK, the brushes have arrived! I picked them up on Thurs but am laid up with a disgusting flu so still need to do all the repacking etc. Will get back to you early next week.

Liluri, I know you've given it to me a million times before but could you please PM your address again? Thank you!

Many thanks