Old February 22nd, 2008, 04:42 PM   #1
LORA410
Radiant Beauty

Default Few hair items for grabs

I have taken these off the board for sale

Current length 23"
Mini goal BSL 24"
Goal Length hip 31"

Last edited by LORA410 : February 26th, 2008 at 11:03 AM.
LORA410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Flying Betty
Untouched Beauty

Do you have a sideways view of the alligator clamp? I like it, but from this angle it looks sort of like a beak clip which I have to put through something, and the flower wouldn't mesh with that.
Flying Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2008, 06:09 PM   #3
LisaJaney
DS Moderator

LORA, those are gorgeous, and I'm sorry you have to part with them. I moved them to the swapboard (that's where they should go, really), but I left a "redirect" in the other forum, so that people will still SEE it there and be pointed here, so it'll still get its good coverage.

Thanks!
LisaJ

:chicken: [SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Plum]Nops and a banana-hammock. Woot! :chicken:

[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink][URL="http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/showpost.php?p=5692&postcount=53"]Deodorant recipes, for the ladies...[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
LisaJaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:12 AM   #4
LORA410
Radiant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Betty
Do you have a sideways view of the alligator clamp? I like it, but from this angle it looks sort of like a beak clip which I have to put through something, and the flower wouldn't mesh with that.

here is one exactly like mine just different flowers. as you see it has teeth onthe top tp hold onto hair

Current length 23"
Mini goal BSL 24"
Goal Length hip 31"

Last edited by LORA410 : February 23rd, 2008 at 06:18 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:21 AM   #5
LORA410
Radiant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJaney
LORA, those are gorgeous, and I'm sorry you have to part with them. I moved them to the swapboard (that's where they should go, really), but I left a "redirect" in the other forum, so that people will still SEE it there and be pointed here, so it'll still get its good coverage.

Thanks!
LisaJ

Thank you very much. I didn't know where the swap board was..lol

Current length 23"
Mini goal BSL 24"
Goal Length hip 31"
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #6
LisaJaney
DS Moderator

You're not alone, Lora! I didn't even realize (til I moved your post) that the swapboard here is separate of the GroupOrder board! Yeah, I'm really observant...

That buffalo-horn fork is magnificent, by the way. Since I hardly ever do buns anymore (used to do them DAILY) I can't use it, but it is BEAUTIFUL! (and your price is really reasonable for such a lovely thing!) I'm thinking HeidiW would LOVE those other two; if I can reach her, I'll point her in this direction.

:chicken: [SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Plum]Nops and a banana-hammock. Woot! :chicken:

[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink][URL="http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/showpost.php?p=5692&postcount=53"]Deodorant recipes, for the ladies...[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
LisaJaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #7
heidi w.
Untouched Beauty

Default Hair Combs

I am very interested in several of your combs, the tortoise and horn. I'm an avid collector with perhaps nearing 300 combs now. I am somewhat known on LHC which is currently down. Thanks to LisaJaney for the heads up!! (This also marks my first visit to The Beauty Bottle!)

I work at my office computer and can not see the photos because of firewall protections. Would you be willing to email me? I am going to give my email here because I'm not sure one can email me since I'm 'new' here:

heidi_woeller @ yahoo.com (note that is an underscore between my first and last name...I purposefully put in spaces around the @ to avoid showing a hyperlink blue line which would not enable you to see the underscore (not a hyphen) between my first and last name)

I hope to make contact with you, and work out the ability to see the images. If they come to my private email, then I can see the images on my work computer.

I do not own a home computer.

Kind regards,
heidi w.
heidi w. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM   #8
LORA410
Radiant Beauty

Sure thing!! I will e-mail them after lunch to you.

Current length 23"
Mini goal BSL 24"
Goal Length hip 31"
Old February 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #9
ilovemycop
Captivating Beauty

I am interested in the buffalo horn fork.how long is it(useable length) and I have a horrible problem with toys slipping out of my hair.do you get that with the fork?

edit to correct spelling

[CENTER]:star:Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights :star:[/CENTER]

[/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=magenta]:frog:The LHC'er known as Patrycja :frog:[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by ilovemycop : February 25th, 2008 at 12:02 PM.
ilovemycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #10
LORA410
Radiant Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycop
I am interested in the buffalo horn fork.how long is it(useable length) and I have a horrible problem with toys slipping out of my hair.do you get that with the fork?

edit to correct spelling

That is currently pending at the moment. The usable length I want to say a guesstimate about 2 inches. I 've only worn it once so I don't recall exactly. Shipping is already included in the price. I will let you know if it is up for grabs as soon as I hear back from this other person.

Current length 23"
Mini goal BSL 24"
Goal Length hip 31"