Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Lifestyle Nutrition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #1
AnimaSola3o4
Natural Beauty

Default Boathouse Farms juices

....I am an addict. I seriously cannot get enough of the stuff! Which is not good, cuz it's pricey stuff!

Anyone else addicted to this juice? I love the strawberry banana and the immunity one- the citrus smoothie. I have not tried the others yet. I suppose it's good for ya, but I'd probably be better off using that expensive fancy shmancy juicer we have!

I assume that its almost like the Naked juices, which I like too.

yum yum!
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #2
talullah
Sparkling Beauty

I love it, too. I can't afford it though. I got addicted to it and Odwalla in college when I lived on campus and had a meal plan--i.e. you don't know (or care) how much anything costs, you just swipe your card and go. Damned real world! I really like the various Superfood (green) juices, too. They look nasty, but they're sooo good.

You know, produce is so expensive today that I wonder if the store-bought juices are actually cheaper than making it yourself? I mean, I can't even afford to buy fruit anymore, the prices are so ridiculous. Especially in the winter. Hmm.....
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Cimarron
Untouched Beauty

I really liked these and used to drink them all the time- especially that green one. But then I learned that "natural flavorings" is code word for MSG which I don't want anything to do with so I quit Boathouse cold turkey. If they'd make it MSG free I'd be all over it again.

I don't think you could really make it in a juicer because it's sooo thick, maybe a blender? I do make juices in blenders and juicers. I've never tried to make my version of their juices though. Would be worth a try. It'd be fresher and unpastureized as well.
Cimarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #4
Islandgrrl
Enticing Beauty

I've never seen the Boathouse brand of juice. I really love carrot juice, though. Pretty much the only juice I really drink and I just make it myself.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Please, Spock, do me a favor ... 'n' [B]don't[/B] say it's `fascinating'..." -- Dr. McCoy[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]"No... but it is... interesting..." -- Spock (The Ultimate Computer)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Islandgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM   #5
CaityBear
Natural Beauty

OMG yum! I love these things! But I don't get the chance to drink them often. But when I do...mmmm, yummy!
CaityBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #6
hippie girl
Untouched Beauty

Default Msg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimarron
But then I learned that "natural flavorings" is code word for MSG which I don't want anything to do with so I quit Boathouse cold turkey. If they'd make it MSG free I'd be all over it again.

Where did you learn that Boathouse Farms contained MSG?
hippie girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #7
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I love the carrot juice one. I didn't care much for the green one but it could have been the color. Superwalmart around here carries them. They are near the fresh produce.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #8
hippie girl
Untouched Beauty

Excuse me, I meant Bolthouse. Thats what we are talking about here, right?
I was too quick w/ my copy and paste before.

I'm not so big on carrot juice in general, but the bolthouse one is pretty good.
I love the blueberry one. There is a mixed berry one too that is awesome, the berry boost. Good stuff!
hippie girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:30 PM   #9
CaityBear
Natural Beauty

Damn. Now I want one. lol I shouldn't have clicked into this thread....
CaityBear is offline   Reply With Quote