Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old November 7th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #1
afu
Sparkling Beauty

Default Comfiest shoes

I love comfy shoes, and I love finding comfy shoes which also look good! So what are your recommendations for comfy shoes which are easy on the eye?!

My fave comfy shoes are my Hunter wellies and some little brown suede boots with red laces! Considering my wardrobe consists entirely of dresses in summer colours (except for work clothes) I need some more suitable shoes!

I bought some black Toms today from ebay to wear for work, because im fed up of achey feet and I love the support in Toms. I could also wear them for general wearing but I normally leave my work shoes in my locker to keep them looking smart instead of getting wet and mucky outside
afu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #2
FrozenBritannia
Elegant Beauty

I bought some clarks to wear as my main shoes. I like them, the arch support is pretty good, especially compared to other shoe brands, and they are light too which is nice. I used to be a heel girl, because flats hurt my high arches, but my knee has forced me to save the heels for special occasions the clarks aren't too bad though, my feet don't hurt at night when I wear them!
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #3
afu
Sparkling Beauty

Hehe, you sound just like me, i need arch support but my knees can be dodgy with heels!

Ex-SO actually grew up in the village which was built by Clarks for their workers and works for them in uni holidays (the kids in the village used to get free shoes!), I had been planning on getting some Clarks with his discount at christmas :/ lol. I'll have to keep an eye out for some reduced ones
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #4
piratejenny
Untouched Beauty

I'll join the Clarks rave . They tend to be the only shoes that feel comfortable right from the get go. I even wore a pair of Clarks with heels while being extremely pregnant (Ok, I admit I didn't do much actual walking then ).
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

Sofft! They are my favorite fashionable brand of comfy shoes. After them born for the boots and naot has osme cute ones if you hunt. The shoes i wear the most are the sofft you can get them on ebay for 18 - 25 usd if you keep an eye out.

Nail Blog ~[url]http://polishedpisces.blogspot.com/~[/url]
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #6
Sylvestrix
Natural Beauty

My comfiest shoes are actually my Docs xD Not at first of course, but six years of wearing them in has made them foot-heaven for me!
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #7
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I've never had to break in a pair of Skechers. But my most faves are my pairs of Alegrias. I have five pairs, two are closed toe mules, the rest are different typed sandals. I have these but would love to own these and wear them with my brown velour lounge pants and velour hoodie.
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #8
RedMeg
Untouched Beauty

I also love Clarks! I bought a super comfy pair of Clarks heels that I wore on a trip to Europe this summer. But when I did the majority of walking on the trip, I wore The Flexx Mela flats. I walked MILES in these every day for two weeks, and they held up pretty well! Before the trip, I also wore these flats every day teaching for a couple months. Very comfy
RedMeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #9
afu
Sparkling Beauty

It seems that most of the suggestions are hard to get hold of in England, looks like i'll have to stick to looking for some clarks. Thanks everyone
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #10
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~

afu, Alegria has a great little online shop, with a lot of choices that are 50-60% off, with free shipping. You also accrue points with each pair you buy (1500?) and they you get a handsome percentage off, I think it's 15%, of the next pair you buy.
www.alegriashoeshop.com They sell cute mary janes, those are next on my list once my achilles tendons get repaired.