Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Fashion!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 12th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #11
Katze
Dazzling Beauty

I force Halloween on my friends and family too, with pumpkin carving. It is not traditional here, but gosh darn it, I am not going to give up on my favorite holiday just cause I left the USA!

We will have a pumpkin carving party on the 27th where we teach the uninatiated how to carve, eat pumpkin soup, and with a pinata and mild haunted house for the kidlets. At our old place, we even occasionally got trick-or-treaters!

This year because I am pregnant I thought about being a pumpkin, but am probably just going to be a witch (black maternity clothes and witch hat).

DD is dressing as the Astrid Lindgren character Michel /Emil from Lönneberga. I had not been aware of this story before, but he is a mischevious bright little boy in 1900s Sweden who always gets into trouble without meaning to, and DD actually looks a lot like him (hair cut and color, eyes) and has decided that that is what she wants to be (instead of a ghost). Somehow this is just the cutest thing...
Katze is offline   Reply With Quote