Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Skin Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

Default Those little body scrub gloves!

Are THE greatest for gently scrubbing your face with! I do not have black/white heads showing, or oozing any longer. Plus, you can scrub a little harder when using them on your body and really slough off the dead skin. I bought another pair for my face once I discovered this use. I like to keep my face washing separate from my body. I think I paid less than $3 for a pair. I make sure to get a good soapy lather going before I use them on my face.
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #2
FrozenBritannia
Elegant Beauty

Wish I could try that, but since I can't, I make myself flannel washcloths and scrub with those... Maybe I will buy some of the gloves and cut them up and sew a bit on one side of the flannel onder:

Thanks for the idea!
FrozenBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #3
FrozenBritannia
Elegant Beauty

Duplicate post...

Last edited by FrozenBritannia : September 27th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
FrozenBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Rae~
Alluring Beauty

I find the gloves slip and slide on my hands while I'm using them (I guess I tend to scrub fairly vigorously!). So, I prefer these little green korean "scrubby things" (technical term!) and found some locally in an Asian supermarket.

They are basically a square with three sides sewn up, and you can stretch out your fingers inside, to apply tension to the material and hold it on your hand - so good!

If you are looking for them and can't get the message across, ask for "deh-miri" or "deh-mili" mitts. I have nearly used my last one to death so it's time for a new one.
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #5
truepeacenik
Dazzling Beauty

Love those gloves. Discovered them a year ago, and the pair is still going strong.
They are awesome for honey washes, less so for castor oil.

And I am vigorous on my legs. I seems to have stalled cellulite appearance. Hasn't fixed it, per se, but no more of it. I'm happy with that.

One word of advice, use these in the shower, not the bath unless it is tub cleaning day. Ring around the bathtub!
truepeacenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #6
justgreen
~Aphrodite in her nighty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae~
I find the gloves slip and slide on my hands while I'm using them (I guess I tend to scrub fairly vigorously!). So, I prefer these little green korean "scrubby things" (technical term!) and found some locally in an Asian supermarket.

They are basically a square with three sides sewn up, and you can stretch out your fingers inside, to apply tension to the material and hold it on your hand - so good!

If you are looking for them and can't get the message across, ask for "deh-miri" or "deh-mili" mitts. I have nearly used my last one to death so it's time for a new one.

We don't have an Asian market. Maybe I'll make it to one when I visit Tulsa in November.
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #7
ratgirldjh
Raw Beauty

I have a Vic's complexion cloth that I use. It is really just a thin 100% cotton washcloth but it is woven somehow to be scrubbier than usual. Love it!!! here is a link! (that's how much I love mine!)

http://vicfaceandbodycloth.com/
ratgirldjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #8
Natalia
Elegant Beauty

I think those gloves are a gift straight from GOD lol! Earth theraputics are my fav i must have 6 or 7 pairs and i plan to buy more! I wash after each use since i have eczema and my abunance of shed skin cloggs them up. Every few times i use them i do my face and neck first then body. Amazing how much more glowy especially you neck gets (poor neglected necks) after using these.
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:54 AM   #9
WaitingSoLong
Captivating Beauty

I have had the same pair for a couple of years now. Ahhhh...so clean....
WaitingSoLong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:21 PM   #10
LadyHeather
Sparkling Beauty

I love those for my body, but my rosacea-y face squeaks in horror at the idea of using them there.

I use a muslin cloth on my face and Avene cold cream gel cleanser. I would like muslin gloves! I could maybe make some mitts.