Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old June 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #11
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

i prefer to not order from timeless trends, i dont like the corsets from there as much. so if you guys order from there count me out ok.. i will catch the next order when you guys go for punk69..
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #12
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

TT is backed up with their orders right now so they aren't taking new wholesale orders. Punk69 it is.

I am open to running a TT group order in the future though.
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #13
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

Here are the fabrics available. I took screencaps so everyone doesn't have to register and log in to see the options available.

Old June 18th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #14
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

fabrics continued:

Old June 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #15
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

fabrics still continued:

Old June 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #16
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

Old June 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #17
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

That's it for the fabrics. Next I'll post the styles. Any style can be made in any fabric.
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #18
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

These are the styles available.

Note: Only the candy pattern and the sweetheart pattern are available as "waist training", the others as regular steel boned corsets. If you want buckles on the front there are both under and overbust styles available but not as waist training. The buckles pictured are not always a part of the pattern, nor is the front closure. All of that can be specified to what you want, these are just examples of the pattern.

Edit: If you want the candy or sweetheart pattern please specify if you want regular or waist training. Waist training versions have more boning and are a bit more expensive than the regular version. I can price check both with your specs for you.

There are additional options such as:

Size: Take 4-6" off of your natural waist to determine your corset size. Ranges from 20-44", price goes up according to size.

Lining: Cotton lining, organic cotton lining, satin lining, dupion silk lining, cotton + 1 extra interlining layer.

Boning:
Spiral or flat steel. Waist training corsets only have spiral, the others you can pick either one.

Corset suspender:
0, 4, or 6 suspenders (garters).

Front opening:
Busk, silver metal zip, black vislon zip, front closed, front lacing.

Corset lacing bone: Normal or special lacing bone. The special lacing bone holds your back straighter and is a bit stronger.

Last edited by kwaniesiam : June 18th, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old June 18th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #19
kwaniesiam
Radiant Beauty

TO ORDER: Please post following this example format, I will check and get back to you with a price quote ASAP.

Size: 36
Pattern: Candy pattern waist training (underbust)
Fabric: Brocade 300-black-silver
Lining: cotton + 1 extra interlining layer.
Boning: Spiral boning
Corset suspender: 0
Front opening: busk
Lacing bone: special lacing bone

^ Price of the above comes to $45. The average is $30-50 depending on specifications, things like special lacing bone, different linings, various fabrics, number of suspenders, and sizes all effect the cost. You are welcome to try out a few different combinations to find a style and price you want to order, just be patient since it will take me a bit to price check everything. Any other questions ask here, PM, or email me at kwaniesiam@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I can only accept paypal as payment for this group order. Shipping within the US for one corset is $10, more than 1 will be $15 for as many as will fit in a flat rate box. I still have to check international rates but I'm working on that. Once you decide on your specifications, you can either leave your paypal address here or PM it to me and I will invoice you for the cost of the corsets, shipping, and to cover the paypal fees.

International shipping: If you are ordering just one underbust, I can ship it in an international flat rate envelope for $15. For overbusts or multiple corsets $25-30 since those won't fit in the flat rate envelope and/or will be over the 4lb weight limit for flat rate. Actual price varies based on weight.

Note: I am not going to invoice anyone until we have at least 10 confirmed pieces to be ordered, otherwise we can't make the order.

Last edited by kwaniesiam : June 20th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old June 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #20
squiggyflop
Luxe Beauty

wow looks like they got rid of a lot of their corset choices for customization..

can i have the price for,

Size: 28
Pattern: sweetheart
Fabric: brocade 300 black
Lining: cotton
Boning: Spiral boning
Corset suspender: 0
Front opening: front closed
Lacing bone: normal?

TIA.. for some reason it wont let me log in even though i signed up..