Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > Swaps & Group Orders > Group Orders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:40 AM   #21
Calista
Alluring Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness
I know i said 5 imps in my previous post, but i meant 6. I hope that's okay?
Of course itīs ok. I had been wondering why you would order 5 imps, because the sixth would be cheaper.
Calista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:25 PM   #22
Calista
Alluring Beauty

I´m going to close the group order on Sunday (January 10th), if that is ok with everyone? I´m dying to get going, and it´ll take ages anyway (I think BPAL has a processing time of 21 business days atm), so the sooner the better. Five people is a nice size for a group order, I think (the last group order I did was the Frau Köhler one, and it was a nightmare, it was so huge!).
Old January 4th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #23
Calista
Alluring Beauty

I sent BPAL an email to ask about weights and they say that a bottle weighs an ounce and an imp 1/7 of an ounce. So that would make roughly 2 ounces for an order of one bottle and six imps, which would be more than 50g. So postage would be what I quoted for orders up to 500g.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:31 AM   #24
Calista
Alluring Beauty

I received LadyHeather´s order by PM and edited it into the first post, so now we´re all set for ordering. We are a little above the limit of 12 "items", though, so I am going to ask how much shipping will be in that case first.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:52 AM   #25
Nini
Raw Beauty

Hmfr, for some reason I don't always get notification when there's an update here... If you need to contact me it's probably easiest with a PM over on LHC, if I don't answer in a timely fashion that is.

ETA

If the shipping goes crazy with that 0.5 item over, I don't mind saving that bottle of Fae for later

Last edited by Nini : January 8th, 2010 at 05:55 AM.
Nini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM   #26
Calista
Alluring Beauty

Thanks for the offer, Nini. When I summed everything up again I noticed I had made a mistake. It´s 48 imps and six bottles altogether, which is ten items. So we actually have a little room to spare.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #27
Calista
Alluring Beauty

I thought a bit more about how to split up shipping costs. Personally I would feel most comfortable if we could split up shipping evenly between the five of us. It just feels fair to me.

If everyone is fine with that, it would be $2.60 each for shipping from BPAL to me and €3.45 each for shipping from me to wherever you are. So that would make a total of $7.55 or €5.25 for each of us.

If anyone is not ok with that, please PM me.
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:01 PM   #28
Liluri
Luxe Beauty

Hello

I'm wondering if it would be possible if I could tag onto this order, I only want 1 bottle of Rose Cross and I'm happy to pay for the shipping from you to Australia please?
[I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Purple]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. — Dorothy Parker[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Blue]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] "If you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa, then I don't wanna go. - Gabrielle Solis"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Lady Alkonost of the Heavenly Plumage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Liluri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2010, 06:21 AM   #29
Calista
Alluring Beauty

Yes, that´s fine, I edited your order into the first post. This group order is now closed.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:33 PM   #30
Calista
Alluring Beauty

Just a quick update: LadyHeather decided to opt out of this group order, because we worked out it would actually be cheaper for her to order from BPAL directly. Those PayPal fees really are a bummer! TheBlondeApple now takes her place and will place an order as soon as we got some answers from BPAL regarding discontinued scents.

Everybody but TheBlondeApple and Lioness paid their share. As soon as everybody has paid I will be ready to order.