Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 24th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #21
morningstar
Alluring Beauty

Wow Nightshade You are one of the first henna heads that inspired me when I joined LHC. I am always excited to see your progress pictures. Your hair is always breathtaking and those fork pictures are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing these!
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM   #22
Arctic
Natural Beauty

Happy anniversary Nightshade! You're truly an inspirations
Your hair looks beautiful in every way!

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][U]My public journals[/U][/B]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua]~[/FONT][URL="http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=67853"][FONT=Book Antiqua]Tales from the Arctic Circle[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua] (TLHC)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000][FONT=Book Antiqua]~[/FONT][URL="http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=64"][FONT=Book Antiqua]Tales from the Arctic Circle - Arctic Beauty[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua] (TBB)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b0000]:flower: :flower: :flower:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]-- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #23
levelek
Dazzling Beauty

Congratulations nightshade, what gorgeous locks you have!
levelek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #24
Sibylla
Natural Beauty

Nightshade!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for being an inspiration for us all!!!!!!
Sibylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #25
Abanilla_Surfer
Dazzling Beauty

Congratulations Nightshade. You hair looks beautiful and very long. You have been one of my idols since I joined and have made the descision to do some very necessary trimming on my own hair much more bearable. I will be cheering you on towards your chemical free goal and watching for the progress pictures.
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM   #26
Teacherbear
Admin - can't think of a good user title

Nightshade, your hair is simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures!
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:01 PM   #27
jel
Enticing Beauty

Congratulations, Nightshade! Thanks for posting all the progress pictures, they're so inspiring! Your hair is really beautiful. Also, thanks for always being so generous and helpful with your ideas and experience, especially with henna and cassia - I was also thinking of changing the proportions of the mix and then I see you've already done it, again!
[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]20"/46"/46"cl[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #28
tomm
Adonis

Congratulations, Nightshade, on two wonderful years and on reaching your hair goal!

I love the third Etta Mae picture - the green leaves look so lovely in your hair. The image that comes to mind is "Woodland Elf".
tomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM   #29
Amethyst
Untouched Beauty

Congrats on your anniversary! I love the progress pics, thanks for sharing You are one of my hair idols and I sincerely appreciate the henna guru-ness you bring to the board(s)

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/Danimae3/Feb08LHC.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:07 PM   #30
Lamb
Radiant Beauty

Congratulations, Nightshade! Your hair is beautiful, and so are your leafy updos in the pictures.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote