Go Back   The Beauty Bottle > The Beauty Bottle Beauty Discussion Board > Hair Care & Styling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old February 19th, 2008, 07:07 AM   #11
OhioLisa
Captivating Beauty

When you miss half of the plot of a movie because you are too busy thinking "oooohhh, I love her hair!" or "I wonder how they did that style!"
Old February 19th, 2008, 07:14 AM   #12
Guenever
Natural Beauty

.. when you start to DREAM about LHC being back online.. what a disappointment when you wake up.. *sigh*

.. when you catch yourself calculating time going by in INCHES!

Last edited by Guenever : February 19th, 2008 at 07:20 AM.
Guenever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #13
levelek
Dazzling Beauty

When you sit down to lunch and have to make sure your hair is not getting mixed up with the strands of spaghetti on your plate.

Yes, I did have an accident at lunch today.
levelek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #14
lilgornie
Raw Beauty

When you argue with your mom over who's hair is on the others clothing. (It's an issue in my house)

When you're nearly at waist and jealous of your daughter's hip/tailbone length hair. (also issue in my house, she is forever jealous of my longer/thicker hair)
lilgornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #15
Tapioca
Natural Beauty

When you use shampoo for body wash and conditioner for shaving gel becuase you *will* use up those products that did not work on your hair.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #16
Kirin
Sparkling Beauty

When you get a toe cramp and take off your shoes and socks to find strands of hair tangling around them cutting off the circulation.
Kirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #17
royalscorpio
Dazzling Beauty

When you have to ask your kids to only pet your hair with clean, freshly washed hand only, please.

When you don't notice that your child is playing with your ends right away.

When most of the items in your kitchen cabinet can be used for your hair.

Your husband finds your hair wound around his body parts and has no idea how they got there. Or such places such as in his clean pair of socks he just took out of the dryer.

You HAVE to wear your hair up to cook. Else it will get in the pots, or in the oven when you open the door, etc.

You have to push your husband off your hair at night in order to move, because your pinned up braid came down and he's sleeping on your braid.

Your daughter's friends are in awe of your hair.

All the Moms with Mom Hair try to tell you why Mom Hair is better when standing around waiting for the kids to get out from school. For no reason, you appear, and suddenly why their short hair is so awesome comes up as a topic, even though you are not a part of the conversation.

Random men come up to your husband in the bar and tell him how lucky he is to have a lady with such awesome hair.
royalscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2008, 04:19 AM   #18
cruztacean
Natural Beauty

You can be Cousin Itt for Halloween with no costume, just hair brushed over the face and glasses on top. (I did this last Halloween, and was recognized for who I was supposed to be.)

You have to remove the headrest from the car seat because it gets in the way of your updo.

Nurses have a need to point out, "You have very long hair" when doing an evaluation at the doctor's office.

Rolling over in bed at night involves sitting up and moving your hair out of the way.

Your hair must be up when cleaning, or else it will dip into the mop bucket when you wring.

You feel *proud* the first time you close your hair in the car door, because it's a milestone.
Old February 20th, 2008, 07:05 AM   #19
BeeLady
Untouched Beauty

When you realise that the pain in your shoulder has been caused by you lying down on the end of your braid................... :wacko:

You have more pictures of the back of your head than of your face.
BeeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2008, 08:29 AM   #20
BlondeInDisguise
Sparkling Beauty

When you crawl into bed and have to pull several hairs that "somehow" wrapped themselves around your toes.

When you change your sheets and there are hairballs at the end of your bed.

You see somebody in a store with unhealthy hair and you have an unbearable urge to give them some tips.

[CENTER][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOrange]Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
BlondeInDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote