View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:13 AM   #108
florenonite
Alluring Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraleeee
I like bell bottoms and huge afros, and I don't remember what else that was mentioned here. Oh, leggings under a skirt. I do that. But not a mini skirt.

Would be happy never again to see: Aviator glasses. transparent visor hat. espadrilles. those little wooden handled purses with the interchangeable button on covers. turtlenecks with little whales all over them. duck boots. high waisted pants. argyle socks with pennyloafers. neon fishnet.

hmmm I like my aviators, but then, I also like my dad's vintage Wrangler jacket (apparently it's very important to note that it's a vintage Wrangler denim jacket; I just like it because it's comfortable xD)
"Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute; pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois; paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-Pierre Elliot Trudeau

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]"It's so easy to laugh[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it's so easy to hate[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]it takes strength to be gentle and kind"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-The Smiths "I Know it's Over"
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
florenonite is offline   Reply With Quote