View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #6
Vanille_
Sparkling Beauty

I'm excited to see this thread. I recently told DH, "All right. I've tried it. I've tried being overweight and have determined I don't like it. It feels uncomfortable and I'm done with it." And I mean it. I gradually gained weight from a healthy weight (115-120) to being overweight (145 last I checked and I refuse to check again!). It is physically uncomfortable to be this heavy. I can feel my belly when I sleep or sit and I hate how uncomfortable it feels.

So I'm with you. I'm hoping to drop down to 120 at least. I'm in the market for an elipticle since I'm home all day. I'm working on developing an exercise plan, though my interest does lie in bodyweights, and I'm going to be primarily juicing and cutting sugars. I have stopped drinking soda (day 3). Unfortunately, I have been substituting my ice lattes which are primarily sugar and 1%milk. I don't want to be miserable, so I'm hoping to limit my ice latte to once a day max.

I'm also trying to drink more water. I hate water, so I'm going to try tea. I'm going to be doing research on the healthiest ones. DH loves yerba mate and I've heard it's great for energy and weight loss. So I'm going to give that a try.
[/CENTER]
Vanille_ is offline   Reply With Quote