View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2006, 02:36 PM   #29
Carolyn
Aphrodite
The Beauty Bottle Administrator

I've always loved fashion but I think I have my own personal style. I like to follow some of the trendy things. Accessories are my favorites. I love shoes and bags and jewelry. Cute tops are always good too. I'm really loving the Boho look now. I'll hate to see it go. I can also do classic chic very well too. It depends on the occasion for what I choose. Black is my favorite color to wear. I don't think you can ever go wrong with black. There are some things that come "in" that I just can't do. Crocs are one of them. Sorry to whoever mentioned them.

Right now since I'm not working my style is jeans or capri's and cute tops or little thin sweater sets for winter. Shoes are sandals or slides. And they are always cute. My bags are always coordinate with my outfit and are always trendy and cute. I have a terrible time finding coats and jackets that don't look dowdy.

Dowdiness and frumpiness is alive and well where I live. I live in fear of being in that category. I probably try too hard not to be dowdy but I enjoy clothes and fashion.

[COLOR=Purple]Make up Products: [COLOR=Magenta]MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, and Bare Escentuals

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]Proud Product Ho :kiss: [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote