The Beauty Bottle

The Beauty Bottle (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/index.php)
-   Hand, Foot & Nail Care (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Show me your claws! (http://forums.thebeautybottle.com/showthread.php?t=3032)

Sylvestrix October 4th, 2012 08:50 AM

Show me your claws!

What are we all wearing on our paws at the moment? I love looking at nail pictures, so thought this would make a nice thread.

I'm currently sporting a purple gradient SOG, with purple holo glitter on top, and Cult Nails Unicorn Puke on the tips (which is much more visible in person for some reason!)

Blur-shot for holo appreciation!=D

sarelis October 4th, 2012 09:00 AM

That looks pure awesome! And how much do I love the name Unicorn Puke??!! I'll take some pics of my current claws & post :)

Sylvestrix October 4th, 2012 09:07 AM

I do sort of love it just for that xD I can't seem to take a picture where you can see my awesome Pukey tips, apparently my camera doesn't love flakies as much as I do!

Yes! Pictures! =D

joflakes October 4th, 2012 10:10 AM

They look so awesome!!

Sylvestrix October 4th, 2012 10:58 AM

Thankyou! It's super easy to do when you get the hang of it too- it costs a bit to get started, but it's totally worth it I think!

FrozenBritannia October 4th, 2012 04:31 PM

Pretty! My nails are not worth taking a pic of at the moment, but I will remember this thread!

Hillary October 5th, 2012 11:13 AM

Oh those are so fun!!!

I'm SULKING endlessly for the next few months... I usually have nice long nails and I like to make them pretty.

However, rule #3 in my medical microbiology laboratory manual has ruined all that. My nails aren't allowed to be longer than 3mm past the nail bed. So I can't grow them back until mid December when the semester ends! I know I could make them all short-cute, but... I'm sulking too much, lol.

I shall live vicariously through this thread. :)

mira-chan October 5th, 2012 11:31 AM

I can't stand having nail polish of any kind on my nails so they are plain. I also don't like cutting them and tend to use them as tools. So they get long.

Vanille_ October 5th, 2012 11:43 AM

I still REALLY want to try that gel soak off nail line. I just need to beg DH to invest in it ;) I think it would be perfect for me as I'm too lazy to be doing my nails every other day. I LOVED getting my nails done with gel/acrylic but that is way too expensive right now. I need to keep an eye out for sales for the kit, polishes, and UV light it looks like! Maybe after I get the kit, I'll check on the swap board to see if people are willing to sell the colors they don't use or maybe swap colors with me.

FrozenBritannia October 5th, 2012 03:01 PM

My left hand is better at nail painting than the right. Oh well. This is sally hansen magnetic in graphite gravity topped on the tips with once upon a time by Fantasy Makers (aka wet n' wild). And then a clear coat over.